BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who had that Scout 80/800 for sale/parting out in Alabama?

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous

Red_Dragon

Farmall Cub
Someone on the mailing list had a Scout for sale and another parting out in AL. Who was that? I have some parts I need.

-J

MikeInMobile

High Wheeler
J,

Between Tom and me we have 3 rusty/dented 800 bodies sitting around.

I think Tom has somebody coming to get the blue one. That will leave 2.

Im building a project truck from the 2 leftover 800's, but I will have leftover parts.

Parts I plan to have leftover, (unless of course the plan changes, which it has been known to do), are as follows,

800 D44 rear axle (ratio?) w/ stock leaf springs, 2 piece axle shafts, complete drum to drum.
800 D27 closed knuckle front axle (ratio?) w/ stock leaf springs, complete drum to drum.
Dana 18 transfer case complete (no shifters/linkage).
800 3 speed trans.
800 4 cyl offset bell housing.
800 4 cyl frame.
rusty 800 travel top with 1 side window and rear window.
rusty 800 complete body with rusty complete doors with glass.

What do you need?

Red_Dragon

Farmall Cub
I need the plates that the U-bolts that hold the axles on the leaf springs attach to. These are also the plates where the Lower shock pintle is mounted. I need both front ones.

-J

1973 in pieces

Farmall Cub
Not on ours that's being squished.. didn't have leaf springs on it! That's the only reason I know! Apparently someone else needed it too!

peaceman

Farmall Cub
dont quote me on this, but i think i saw 1 or 2 800's in a junkyard in montgomery,AL a while back..... place called "Pettiway's"
i'll try to get some pics of them this weekend if anybody would be interested

MikeInMobile

High Wheeler
Red_Dragon said:
I need the plates that the U-bolts that hold the axles on the leaf springs attach to. These are also the plates where the Lower shock pintle is mounted. I need both front ones.

-J

I have those. I sent you an email.

MikeInMobile

High Wheeler
peaceman said:
dont quote me on this, but i think i saw 1 or 2 800's in a junkyard in montgomery,AL a while back..... place called "Pettiway's"
i'll try to get some pics of them this weekend if anybody would be interested

That would be great. I dont know anybody in Montgomery, but you never know who will read it if you post it here.