BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weatherstripping Scout II

Binder TV

Catbraz

Farmall Cub
Hi all! I am a newbie. My son purchased a 1977 Scout II for his first vehicle and he loves it. The previous owner never had the hardtop on he just left it sitting in his back yard. We had some work done to it. We purchased the quarter panel seals and the windsheild seal. We put it on last night and it fits well. I'm just looking for the seal that attaches to the the hardtop where the crank window meets. Maybe a formed 90 degree piece? And also the piece that attaches to the hardtop where the lift gate seals. Thanks

stroker3

Lives in an IH Dealership
I think original the door seals were all once piece and just sliced at the roof rails when the top was taken off the first time.
X2. At least that's what I did at the doors. Simply left the tailgate seal and the top door portion with the top. But I think the original poster was asking about the part for the door that should have been with the top.
Part 7 on the cab top.
images

Vendors have the gasket but not sure if they are available with the 90 degree turn.
https://anythingscout.com/collections/weather-seals-and-gaskets