BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warn Saturn overdrive Dana 18

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

Klblackb

Farmall Cub
I recently bought an overdrive for my 63 scout 80. Long story short I didn’t know what I needed and ended up with a 10 spline 29 tooth, when what I really needed was a 6 spline 29 tooth. Does anyone out there have what I need that would be willing to trade, swap or sell. What I have I think fits a T14 tranny?? And mine is a T90?? Any help or suggestions appreciated.
Thanks keith

Jeff Jamison

Lives in an IH Dealership
I see your new,welcome.Now to help alittle, you posted in a vendor area( places that sell parts/work on scouts) at the top is general IH tech for questions,and down below is buy and selling of parts.most people don't look in this area as much.

Klblackb

Farmall Cub
I recently bought an overdrive for my 63 scout 80. Long story short I didn’t know what I needed and ended up with a 10 spline 29 tooth, when what I really needed was a 6 spline 29 tooth. Does anyone out there have what I need that would be willing to trade, swap or sell. What I have I think fits a T14 tranny?? And mine is a T90?? Any help or suggestions appreciated.
Thanks keith
Thanks for the help. I think I have it in the general I.H. section now. Appreciate the help