BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TVB Trading Post

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

rchinson

Farmall Cub
Looking to sell my 75 4x4 pickup. Not perfect but better than most. Runs and drives great with a 345 automatic. Has a little body damage to the bed but minimal rust in floors and around windshield. Almost new tires. I'm tired of seeing it sit and not getting driven anymore. Asking 6000 obo

Attachments

• 071.jpg
    071.jpg
    897.7 KB · Views: 38

74binder

Binder Driver
Energy Suspension 5.2102G bushing kits for sale - 2 packs available $25 each pack

Each pack contains enough parts to rebush 2 front leaf springs of a 1969-1975 D-series truck. It will take the 2 packs to do all the front bushing and you will have a few left over.

I will ship on your dime or meet in the LaVerne-Woodbury area or inbetween.

PM or call

Cell: 6one5-90four-5three96

Royce Stephens

Binder Driver
Energy Suspension 5.2102G bushing kits for sale - 2 packs available $25 each pack

Each pack contains enough parts to rebush 2 front leaf springs of a 1969-1975 D-series truck. It will take the 2 packs to do all the front bushing and you will have a few left over.

I will ship on your dime or meet in the LaVerne-Woodbury area or inbetween.

PM or call

Cell: 6one5-90four-5three96

PM Sent

Dublz2

Farmall Cub
Hello All,

Things I want, but not in a hurry. I thought I would plant the bug for members in the area.
I would like to replace my traveler top (78). The p/o tried a targa that failed miserably, although it does make for a good laugh and a good conversation piece. It doesn't leak, but is screwed and siliconed extensively. If any of you stumble across one or has one left over from a project please PM me.

I finally got my wiring sorted out (ridiculous), but I wouldn't mind replacing the dash/gauge wiring harness. It is a complete mess behind the dash and totally unorganized. I realize i can buy the harness online, but as stated, not in a hurry, so if one happens to show up at a reasonable price and local, please pm me.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Last edited:

74binder

Binder Driver
Possibly looking for the parts to convert a 1973 4x4 Travelall from a 4 speed to an automatic. If anyone has some or all the parts, please let me know. I need the intermediate driveshaft and the transfercase shifter bracket for the auto at the bare minimum.

Please PM me or call at six 15-nine oh 4-five 3 nine 6

Ask for Ed

J.J.

Lives in an IH Dealership
Hello All,

Things I want, but not in a hurry. I thought I would plant the bug for members in the area.
I would like to replace my traveler top (78). The p/o tried a targa that failed miserably, although it does make for a good laugh and a good conversation piece. It doesn't leak, but is screwed and siliconed extensively. If any of you stumble across one or has one left over from a project please PM me.

I finally got my wiring sorted out (ridiculous), but I wouldn't mind replacing the dash/gauge wiring harness. It is a complete mess behind the dash and totally unorganized. I realize i can buy the harness online, but as stated, not in a hurry, so if one happens to show up at a reasonable price and local, please pm me.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Am I just crazy, or were you also looking for a defroster duct? I was at the Pull A Part in West Nashville today , and there is a Scout in there, not too much left, but there was a deforster laying in the floor...

JJ

Dublz2

Farmall Cub
yes, you are definitely crazy. Kidding. Yes I was, however, I went up and introduced myself to Doug and he happened to have one lying around. Thanks for looking out.
Were you able to pull anything from the Scout at Pull A Part?

J.J.

yes, you are definitely crazy. Kidding. Yes I was, however, I went up and introduced myself to Doug and he happened to have one lying around. Thanks for looking out.
Were you able to pull anything from the Scout at Pull A Part?

It had been picked pretty hard. The entire dash gone, the wiring harnes cut up. I got a couple of things, but all the good stuff was history.

JJ in TN

nitrodan70

Farmall Cub
Anyone know where I can find a Dana 44 front axle with disc brakes in the Chattanooga area? I just added PS to my 1970 800 and the axel swap is next.

J.J.

There was a 79 Scout II in the Pull a Part here in Nashville as of two weeks ago. It had both front and rear.

However, when I asked him about it, he said it was going to be crushed soon.

JJ in TN

Caveblazin

Farmall Cub
Went up yesterday to peep the scout at Pull a part and its still there but will be gone by weeks end. Im going tomorrow to get whatever I can find on it that will fit in a Prius. It did have great looking axles so you may wanna get to it soon.