BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TVB Trading Post

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

ihfxr

Farmall Cub
5 speed trans T-34 OD. Removed from a riding and driving 1973 1200 series. Includes bell housing and rear drive shaft. $ 495.00
5 speed trans nv4500 2wd w/adapter conversion to IH bell housing installed. $1495.00
ihfxr@yahoo.com

ihfxr

Farmall Cub
USED Suspension Lift kit for scout II complete.. Removed recently for a spring over. May be a couple years old. About 5000 miles. Not sure manufactor. Looks like ruff country. Might be trail master. Scout was running 33x12.50
$350.00 local pick up recommended.
T-19 wide 300 t-case w/twin stick combo $750.00
Dana 20 w/terra low kit for 727 $600.00
New roll bar Scout II black powder coated. $350.00
New SSII door inserts. Inner an outer $400.00
New SSII tail gate inserts. $150.00
ihfxr@yahoo.com

Anthony Weigant

Farmall Cub
1979 Scout II, 304, 727, D20. Stock suspension, 30 x 9.50, 15 x 7 (?) black wagon wheels, travel top.
picture.php

Some rust, (imagine that....) mainly rear floor needs replacing, as does driver rocker, rear dog leg, and a quarter patch. Wheel wells and floors look solid. Minimal but repairable rust on passenger side.
picture.php

Engine is strong, rebuilt holley 2300 carb, fires right up, good power. Aluminum Radiator, the high dollar one ($500.00 I think). I have a new aftermarket trans cooler for it, just haven't installed yet. Shifts through the gears smooth. D44 front and rear, 3.07 gears.
picture.php

This is not a happy decision for me, it's a good platform for a nice scout, but this is a project that is a couple of years out for me, and I don't want to sit on this rig and possibly worsen it. It needs to be driven, and with a few details, could be a nice daily driver. Here's a few pics, pm or email if interested.
$4500.00, negotiable.
picture.php

I'll be placing it on the main classifieds in a week or so, it will be at the Lebanon Swap Meet next weekend (Feb 16 & 17) if you would like to view up close and are in the area. Of course you'll see it on CL soon as well.

Thanks for looking.
picture.php

Anthony Weigant

Farmall Cub
After driving Maybeline around the block a few times, I just can't get rid of her. She is noisy and wanders a bit, but I'd feel lost without having a Scout.....:no:

I do have too many projects, and something has to go. You may see the pickup on here soon.:cornfused:

crazyeight

Farmall Cub
Truck is SOLD! Thanks guys!

Hey guys, helping a friend sell a 1965 IH very long bed step side with a brute of a 6 banger and 3 on a tree. Pretty cool looking old truck with a lot of character. Body not bad at all with some rust in floors, one corner of bed and one spot on fender. Truck is complete and even has the tailgate. Asking $1000 or best offer.

0121131636a.jpg

0051.JPG

0042.JPG

0096.JPG

0028.JPG

0103.JPG

Last edited:

Tucker H

Farmall Cub
1979 Scout II, 304, 727, D20. Stock suspension, 30 x 9.50, 15 x 7 (?) black wagon wheels, travel top.
picture.php

Some rust, (imagine that....) mainly rear floor needs replacing, as does driver rocker, rear dog leg, and a quarter patch. Wheel wells and floors look solid. Minimal but repairable rust on passenger side.
picture.php

Engine is strong, rebuilt holley 2300 carb, fires right up, good power. Aluminum Radiator, the high dollar one ($500.00 I think). I have a new aftermarket trans cooler for it, just haven't installed yet. Shifts through the gears smooth. D44 front and rear, 3.07 gears.
picture.php

This is not a happy decision for me, it's a good platform for a nice scout, but this is a project that is a couple of years out for me, and I don't want to sit on this rig and possibly worsen it. It needs to be driven, and with a few details, could be a nice daily driver. Here's a few pics, pm or email if interested.
$4500.00, negotiable.
picture.php

I'll be placing it on the main classifieds in a week or so, it will be at the Lebanon Swap Meet next weekend (Feb 16 & 17) if you would like to view up close and are in the area. Of course you'll see it on CL soon as well.

Thanks for looking.
picture.php

Looked high and low all around that swap meet never saw another scout.... did see a huge snot green ih p\u though. Wouldn't mine having a D series some day soon.:cornfused:

Anthony Weigant

Farmall Cub
Looked high and low all around that swap meet never saw another scout.... did see a huge snot green ih p\u though. Wouldn't mine having a D series some day soon.:cornfused:

A very good friend once told me:

"everything is for sale, except my wife and dogs"

J.J., nothing personal, the Scout is back on the market (CL), pawpaw is as well, just not publically yet. I need to free up dinero so i can get back to building them(ahem..hell with the neck issues...can someone say trail rig?) . Much more fun for me!

Tucker, make me an offer on my majestic hue of green D truck, and I will either laugh, say nope, or hold out my dead president collector (hands).....

roklzrd

Farmall Cub
I'll start this off then..
Wiring harness for sale!!
I have for sale a front wiring harness, engine wiring harness and universal 12 circuit wiring harness. $100 plus shipping or if local you can come get it.. Always consider trades
Front wiring harness is setup for-
High beam headlights, low beam headlights, front markers, right front turn, left front turn, and horn. The entire harness has been cut to length, taped, loomed, and terminated! It comes with all necessary terminals, instructions, and a easy to follow color wiring diagram. Has weatherpack connector at the firewall end.
Engine wiring harness is setup for-
It includes circuits for: Charging system, Starter, Elec. choke, H.E.I. or Standard Ignition system, Oil sender, & Temp. sender. And comes complete with terminals, extra wire, wiring diagram and detailed instructions
Universal 12 circuit wiring harness-
This 12 circuit universal wiring harness is perfect for any 12 volt application. Jeep, Bronco, Hot Rod, Scout II or whatever your project may be this kit provides all the basic circuits along with a modern ATC style fuse panel to wire your dash and interior quickly and effectively!
Included is pre-wired circuits for:
Instruments, Heater, Wipers, Turn Signals, Brake Lights, Headlight sw., Hazard lights, Electric Fuel Pump/Cooling Fan, and FIVE spares for additional accessories.
** Each wire is color coded and labeled every few inches for easy I.D. **
Also included is:
(1) ATC/ATO modern blade style fuse block with terminals and fuses installed, 92+ ft. of GPT 16ga. wire terminated and installed into the fuse block, 16 ft. of GPT 12ga. wire terminated and installed into the fuse block, Integrated 40 Amp. Fuel Pump/ Cooling Fan Relay, Integrated Signal Flasher, Hazard Flasher, 12 connectors, Fusible Link for Fuse Block Protection, and detailed instructions with a Wiring Diagram!

Caveblazin'

I know it has been a long while since this post but do you still have the harness described?

oldironoffroad

High Wheeler
For sale 345 spread bore 4 barrel intake. Needs cleaned up as it is a little crusty from sitting. 100 plus shipping or shoot me an offer. Also got a d Serries windshield for sale. No cracks. 150 pickup only.

Caveblazin

Farmall Cub
Wanted:
-IH Seats prefer high backs but what ya got? I've got stock seat bases so I need original seats.
-Bikini top and if you have the windshield channel that would be great but not required.

I'll have more that I need to follow thanks for looking

ITEMS FOUND!! Thanks Mike and Doug!!

Last edited:

ihfxr

Farmall Cub
Glass: Windshield: New
Scout II. $125.00
Scout 80/800 $130.00. Green,clear,gold tint.
D-series p/u or Travelall $375.00. I think one has tint and the rest are clear.
All are new.
Can deliver to the Dixie show.
I have other good pieces of used glass, and rear sliders.

oldironoffroad

High Wheeler
For sale 345 spread bore 4 barrel intake. Sand blasted and painted. 80 plus shipping or shoot me an offer. Also got a d Serries windshield for sale. No cracks. 120 pickup only. 74-75 d serries radiator. Tanks look fine no idea on the core make an offer. Can bring to dixie regionals. Shoot me a pm if interested

74binder

Binder Driver
15x10 white spoke wheels with 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern. These are used. 3 look good and the 4th has some rust on the outside.

$100 for all 4.

six 15 - 90 four - five 39 six Ask for Ed.

stageman

Farmall Cub
I have a set of 4 aluminum wheels for sale. They are currently on my scout and In great shape. Never wheeled. No rash. 15x8 with 3.5 back spacing I think. Wheels. No nuts or center caps. I am wanting to go with black stealies. Thanks. Call, text, pm if interested. 7313585946

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 11