BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TVB Trading Post

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

Anthony Weigant

Farmall Cub
Got something you don't want? Want something you ain't got?

Post it here!

Just like all threads like these, be sure to describe your item or vehicle as acurately as you can, with price, location, and pictures if possible.

Also please leave the best way to contact you; pm, email, or phone.

Thanks for playing along, now sell your junk!

Tony

Caveblazin

Farmall Cub
I'll start this off then..
Wiring harness for sale!!
I have for sale a front wiring harness, engine wiring harness and universal 12 circuit wiring harness. $100 plus shipping or if local you can come get it.. Always consider trades
Front wiring harness is setup for-
High beam headlights, low beam headlights, front markers, right front turn, left front turn, and horn. The entire harness has been cut to length, taped, loomed, and terminated! It comes with all necessary terminals, instructions, and a easy to follow color wiring diagram. Has weatherpack connector at the firewall end.
Engine wiring harness is setup for-
It includes circuits for: Charging system, Starter, Elec. choke, H.E.I. or Standard Ignition system, Oil sender, & Temp. sender. And comes complete with terminals, extra wire, wiring diagram and detailed instructions
Universal 12 circuit wiring harness-
This 12 circuit universal wiring harness is perfect for any 12 volt application. Jeep, Bronco, Hot Rod, Scout II or whatever your project may be this kit provides all the basic circuits along with a modern ATC style fuse panel to wire your dash and interior quickly and effectively!
Included is pre-wired circuits for:
Instruments, Heater, Wipers, Turn Signals, Brake Lights, Headlight sw., Hazard lights, Electric Fuel Pump/Cooling Fan, and FIVE spares for additional accessories.
** Each wire is color coded and labeled every few inches for easy I.D. **
Also included is:
(1) ATC/ATO modern blade style fuse block with terminals and fuses installed, 92+ ft. of GPT 16ga. wire terminated and installed into the fuse block, 16 ft. of GPT 12ga. wire terminated and installed into the fuse block, Integrated 40 Amp. Fuel Pump/ Cooling Fan Relay, Integrated Signal Flasher, Hazard Flasher, 12 connectors, Fusible Link for Fuse Block Protection, and detailed instructions with a Wiring Diagram!

Attachments

• Front wiring harness.jpg
    Front wiring harness.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Main harness.jpg
    Main harness.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Small block wiring harness.jpg
    Small block wiring harness.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 17

ScoutItOut82

Farmall Cub
Hi everyone,

Tennessee new guy here, not new to Binders just moved to TN from Colorado. I am in desperate need of a hard top for a Scout II and also a tailgate for the same, also a backseat and all four seatbelts. Kind of a tall order I suppose, I don't have much to trade but I can try to muster up some cash for the kind soul(s) that can help me out! I do have some beat up corbeau style front bucket seats that I would like to trade for a set of factory style low back buckets.

Thanks guys!

Scott

J.J.

Lives in an IH Dealership
Hi everyone,

Tennessee new guy here, not new to Binders just moved to TN from Colorado. I am in desperate need of a hard top for a Scout II and also a tailgate for the same, also a backseat and all four seatbelts. Kind of a tall order I suppose, I don't have much to trade but I can try to muster up some cash for the kind soul(s) that can help me out! I do have some beat up corbeau style front bucket seats that I would like to trade for a set of factory style low back buckets.

Thanks guys!

Scott

Welcome Scott!

JJ in TN

Monkeyplasm

Farmall Cub
1980 Scout II axles

Just pulled from my 1980 Traveler, making room for 3/4 ton full width axles.

Very good condition, no work needed. Bolt in and drive. Warn premium hubs. 3.31 ratio.

$500. No shipping. Nashville, TN.

Last edited:

rchinson

Farmall Cub
Reproduction CVI console

Fiberglass replacement CVI console for scout of traveler. Bought a few years back with big plans but since I currently don't own a scout and probably won't for a few more years maybe someone else can use it. Set up for an automagic transmission but can be modified to fit manuals. No idea how much they go for anymore so we'll say 150 dollars or trade for something cool like partial trades on firearms and stuff.

Ktown scout

Farmall Cub
Hey guys,
I'm here in Knoxville, and I am looking for a hitch for my scout II. If anyone has one or knows where I can get one please let me know.
Thanks

63scout345

Farmall Cub
I was going through Queen City Pull a Part's Inventory looking for a donor for EFI parts and found out they have a '68 International tow truck on the lot. I will try to get out there to get a few pics and some more info if anyone is interested.

streax

Farmall Cub
I am looking for a SII front drive shaft, or at least a slip yoke I can grind on!

I might consider selling my SII roof for the right price... I would have to think about it long and hard, though. They seem kind of tough to come by in decent condition.

ihfxr

Farmall Cub
Original/optional Scout II winch bumper $325.00. W/ new 9000lb winch $700.00
SSIi door inserts new $395. Used set excellent cond. painted gloss black $300.00
PTO winch and Dana 20 w/ new PTO mounted $700.00
Rear mounted PTO off 800 or 80 $200.00
ihfxr@yahoo.com

ihfxr

Farmall Cub
Renewed 392 improved cooling
Bored 0.040 sealed power speed pro pistons, crank r.010 m.010 new melling stock,cam-lifters,timing gears,oil pump,front sump oil pan
Brass freeze plugs, nos harmonic balancer, 4 barrell intake, nos prestolite dist.
$2800.00
ihfxr@yahoo.com

ihfxr

Farmall Cub
Low mileage SD33 diesel engine complete w/t-19 trans close box
Rebuilt starter, new waterpump and plastic fan w/clutch fan, new glow plugs and custom intake glow plug heaters. Block heater. K-N air cleaner.
Super clean runs well.
$1400.00
ihfxr@yahoo.com

TNSportTop

Farmall Cub
Original/optional Scout II winch bumper $325.00. W/ new 9000lb winch $700.00
SSIi door inserts new $395. Used set excellent cond. painted gloss black $300.00
PTO winch and Dana 20 w/ new PTO mounted $700.00
Rear mounted PTO off 800 or 80 $200.00
ihfxr@yahoo.com

Is the PTO winch available in a package? transfer case drive unit, PTO shafts, winch, and skid plate