BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TVB Club Roster

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous

crazyeight

Farmall Cub
Hey Guys and Gals, Wow, with TVB growing as fast as we are, the powers that be, our Supreme Commander TTP that is, thought we should get a roster kinda, sorta organized. So if you are a member please PM me the following:

1. Who you are.
2. Where you are and contact info if you want to share that.
3. What you have. IH wise not anything contaigous!
4. What you need! Face it, we all are continuousely working on our rigs and we all have many, many extra parts that our brethern could be needin' and we can wheel and deal among ourselves!

This info will not be published publicly but kept in the Secret TVB vault in our Supreme Commander H.Q.!! OK, in his computer somewhere, but this would help us all in getting our trucks where we would like them to be! Thanks!

P.S. JJ could you please sticky this thread. Thank you kind sir!

Mike

J.J.

Lives in an IH Dealership
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please also don't forget to post pics of your IH products here as well. Show us whatcha got! It doesnt have to be a vehichle.

JJ in TN

crazyeight

Farmall Cub
Only TWO replies?? :no: Come on guys, let's get this rolling and get our roster filled out. TVB'ers send yo info!!!! :punk::beer:

TNSportTop

Farmall Cub
I live in Knoxville in the Tennessee valley and Levi works on my stuff.
Daniel Edds Powell, TN 1963 parts scout 1965 project 1966 project 1967 sport top almost done 1969 i drove to high school project, 1970 aristocrat project almost ready for paint. live 15 minutes from Windrock parking lot. I'm usually at Levi's place most weekends. Count me in if you ever come to this side of the Plateau. IHscout80@aol.com

IH1300

Farmall Cub
Hi name is Mark
I live in Moulton Al. I h equipment 1086, 574, 3 cub cadets.70 1200d travelette,73 1210 travelette,74 200 wagonmaster, 75 150 regular cab,73 1210 regular cab all 4x4.A 74
200 travelette 2 wheel drive.O almost forgot 2 scout ll.
Also have about any part for a d-series imaginable.

crazyeight

Farmall Cub
Hi Mark, welcome and glad to see you here!!! Sounds like you and J.J. should become fast friends as fellow D lovers!!

IH1300

Farmall Cub
Mike,
Know J.J. well ! fire patrol came from me! I am about ready for some more buffalo steaks and brown beer how about you.
Thanks for hauling my seat back from Dixie show
Mark.

Tncaptain

Farmall Cub
My name is Bruce Applegate i live in the Knoxville area.
I can be contacted through posts on the site or the email address tncaptain@yahoo.com.
I picked up the Copper and White painted scout 1970 800a 196 c i4 from middle tennessee this february and with any luck i'll have the rig drivable by the end of next month. I'll get some pictures up once i get this new radiator installed, and new points on my distributor(thanks again for pointing that need out Daniel). Need wise i think just expertise will do , overall the truck is in great shape so no major problems and no rust. Might be looking for some bumpers but might just make that a project for me and the old man to spend some time on a custom job.

crazyeight

Farmall Cub
My name is Bruce Applegate i live in the Knoxville area.
I can be contacted through posts on the site or the email address tncaptain@yahoo.com.
I picked up the Copper and White painted scout 1970 800a 196 c i4 from middle tennessee this february and with any luck i'll have the rig drivable by the end of next month. I'll get some pictures up once i get this new radiator installed, and new points on my distributor(thanks again for pointing that need out Daniel). Need wise i think just expertise will do , overall the truck is in great shape so no major problems and no rust. Might be looking for some bumpers but might just make that a project for me and the old man to spend some time on a custom job.
Hi Bruce, Hope to se some pics of your 800A soon!!! Holler at any of us if you need any info but Daniel Edds has a pretty good Binder Brain in his noggin!! Lol

Bubbabuzz

Farmall Cub
Hey! My name's Jason Perrigin, live in Dickson TN, have a 1980 Scout II that I bought when we lived in Memphis back in '95-96. Loaned her to my Pops in '01, to haul his pontoon boat in MS and am looking to frame off restore her to give to my 14 y.o. son as a daily driver. He drove her, for the first time, new years day and is hooked!
Looking for info on IH friendlies in the area to start the restoration. Jperrigin@earthlink.net

exmark31

Farmall Cub
Hey! My name's Jason Perrigin, live in Dickson TN, have a 1980 Scout II that I bought when we lived in Memphis back in '95-96. Loaned her to my Pops in '01, to haul his pontoon boat in MS and am looking to frame off restore her to give to my 14 y.o. son as a daily driver. He drove her, for the first time, new years day and is hooked!
Looking for info on IH friendlies in the area to start the restoration. Jperrigin@earthlink.net
Call Doug Scott. He has a shop just east of Nashville. Has access to all the parts and has been working on just ih stuff since the 80's. 615-286-2121.