BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Travelette to Dodge Chassis

scout2000

Lives in an IH Dealership
I 2nd that - awesome work.

FWIW, if its possible, I'd make it removable, like in a Scout - I was doing some transfer case stuff on my 800A - and neighbors had wandered over to look, and were in awe that I had the cover off and had all that access directly to the top of the transmission and transfer case.

Greg Cejka

Farmall Cub
Still trying to decide if the whole trans tunnel should be removable or if I should just cut in two or three access panels on Flickr
I've never heard of someone saying they have too much access to their transmission. I would make the whole thing removable.

JB M715

Farmall Cub
Against all of your better judgement, I opted to sheet most of it in. The top will be removable and I have quite a bit of access from underneath as well. I reworked the pedal area so it doesn't look like such an after thought. A couple of spots on the floor are "oil canning", I still need to stich weld the sheet to the tube structure underneath, if it's still there after that I'll try to shrink it with a torch.

Int 106 by Jasper Brodie, on Flickr

Int 107 by Jasper Brodie, on Flickr

scout2000

Against all of your better judgement, I opted to sheet most of it in. The top will be removable and I have quite a bit of access from underneath as well. I reworked the pedal area so it doesn't look like such an after thought. A couple of spots on the floor are "oil canning", I still need to stich weld the sheet to the tube structure underneath, if it's still there after that I'll try to shrink it with a torch.

your images aren't showing up.

Can you just post them here please?

Darrel

Awesome. Reminds me of Killdozer. lol. Are you going to carpet it?

JB M715

Farmall Cub
Thanks guys! I had to Google "Killdozer"... now I'm not sure if that was a compliment or an insult :laugh:. Yes, it's getting carpet and as much sound insulation as I can afford.

JB M715

Farmall Cub
Thanks for the compliments guys! I'm getting more and more excited as things get closer but still so much more to go.

A little concerned about the batteries under there but no too much, I'll use good battery terminals and some corrosion inhibitor.

I got the dodge radiator, intercooler and AC condenser mounted. Also mounted the Thuren Fabrication Sway Bar.

Int 113 by Jasper Brodie, on Flickr

Int 114 by Jasper Brodie, on Flickr

Int 115 by Jasper Brodie, on Flickr

6BTravelall

Farmall Cub
Thanks guys! I had to Google "Killdozer"... now I'm not sure if that was a compliment or an insult :laugh:. Yes, it's getting carpet and as much sound insulation as I can afford.

Rockville Rockmat is the way to go, I believe it was no tax ordering from their site directly, great stuff zero odor and very cost effective.. I want to say made in USA too but don't quote me on that.