BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Scout's first magazine appearances

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

customtronic

Farmall Cub
Not sure if this has been shared before (I'm sure it has) but here are some pages I scanned from May 1963 Popular Science and May 1963 Mechanix Illustrated. I found both of these magazines for sale on Ebay in great condition. I did an online search for the first magazines that advertised the Scout and these issues are what showed up.

BajaIH

Farmall Cub
Not sure if this has been shared before (I'm sure it has) but here are some pages I scanned from May 1963 Popular Science and May 1963 Mechanix Illustrated. I found both of these magazines for sale on Ebay in great condition. I did an online search for the first magazines that advertised the Scout and these issues are what showed up.

The Scout wiyh the camper is awesome. I wonder if someone still has one like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

pete.rogers

Farmall Cub
This is a review of the 1961 Scout 80. The farm brothers where I get my parts found this magazine in an old school bus they used for storage. They were nice enough to scan it for me but missed the last "continued on.." page. I ordered a lot of the whole year of these magazines to include the issue of these scans. It was the same cost as the one magazine at other locations plus these old magazines are cool and hilarious. I have a hard time uploading here so here is a link to them on a public facebook folder of mine.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741837.100010466853147&type=1&l=5c60980964

jeff campbell

Staff member
The Scout wiyh the camper is awesome. I wonder if someone still has one like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
i believe SOFLO scouts has 1 for sale,not %100 positive,but i do remember him mentioning it to me. jeff

Dana Strong

Lives in an IH Dealership
A friend died recently and I offered to take some old magazines to the V.A. for the son. The very first one I picked up to see what I had contained an article appropriate to this thread. I may try to scan it later; these were taken with a camera: IMG_0251.JPG IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0253.JPG IMG_0254.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0251.JPG
    IMG_0251.JPG
    392.7 KB · Views: 4

gwinter1129

High Wheeler
Dana, nice addition to the thread! I Iike reading my recently acquired Scout Encyclopedia. I really enjoy history. Thanks folks, Greg