BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The IH fridge watch Forum

jeff campbell

Staff member
damn man ! she ruined that fridge ? if that was mine, an i got home an seen it, she'd have her " walking paper's ! " jeff

stroker3

Lives in an IH Dealership
damn man ! she ruined that fridge ? if that was mine, an i got home an seen it, she'd have her " walking paper's ! " jeff

Was thinking the exact same thing but even back then men learned very quickly about which battles to pick. A woman's place was in the home/kitchen so if you wanted to keep her there, you just kept your mouth shut about certain things.............on second thought, maybe that one wanted out real bad...:D...:D

56s1204x4

Farmall Cub
I have one of those I just got for free. It needs some work but kind of cool. When I figure how to post pics, will put one up.

hdpsiudawgs

Farmall Cub
just got home with her! actually in pretty good shape!! doesnt cool at the moment but i guess fixin her up will be the fun part haha

I got one for my garage!!!!!! It says it was made in 1953. Paid $50 for it and it has been in a cabin and unplugged since the 1970's. I simply cleaned the plug contacts, plugged it in, and voila!!!! a freezing cold fridge!!!!!!

picture.php

View image in gallery

Paint is near perfect

Awesome emblem!

Chrome is very nice.

And its cold to a chilly 38 degrees!