BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The IH fridge watch Forum

R.Delmare

Farmall Cub
Howdy,

I came across a 1954 program from a special event in Council Grove, Kanas.

Inside was an advert from a local I.H.C. dealer. Thought you might enjoy!

The date was early May 1954.

The artwork for the ad would almost certainly have been set up in April of 1954.

NICE FREEZER !

I wonder what all might be in there . . . ?

Spring of 1954 sounds like a fine time to drop into the dealership, buy a new freezer, buy a new R100 pickup, load the new freezer into the new pickup, and drive home a winner!

:^)
R.

TulsaDiesel

Farmall Cub
Cool International Fridge

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/atq/3508179820.html found this on the local Craigslist. Would make a great kegerator.

3Ke3Fb3N25L65K65M2ccs44012efa7607177e.jpg

SuperDan

Farmall Cub
Ok, so we have a 1950's (can't find the date stamp anywhere at all though we've looked where it's said to be) IH Fridge with a greenish color. Plugged it in and the damn thing still gets cold. I have around 10 pics of it covering pretty much all of it and it's in really good condition but the seal is shot. Needless to say I can't ship it but We're in Northern Iowa (Osage near Mason City), give us your best price if you're interested.

clorefarms

Farmall Cub
My 52 refridgerator. Our 8 year old $1600. Ken more side by side took a poop for the last time! ( already had put over $400 in repairs in it). So I bought a trusty 50 year old ih for our MAIN refridgerator in our kitchen!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 786

clorefarms

Farmall Cub
ok, here are the pictures....crazy that this new crap with there "planned obsolesence " is nothing like the old stuff!

Attachments

• photo.JPG1.JPG
    photo.JPG1.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 153
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 138

Jeff Jamison

Lives in an IH Dealership
I saw that,its in the town my dad lives in,wife like stand up freezer better,wish I had room for it.Hope someone gets it