BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The IH fridge watch Forum

Binder TV

70binderPA

Binder Driver
im picking up an IH fridge tomorrow, didn't get a good chance to look at it, but the handle points upwards, pivoting at the bottom. i'll post pictures tomorrow :)

and, it works according to the couple getting rid of it. basement junk in the way, they wanted rid of it

Crabdrum

Farmall Cub
Hi! I live in Maryland and have a 1950's International Harvester refrigerator that I would like to sell. It has only been unplugged a few times in it's lifetime and works great! Here is a link to one that looks like mine - http://mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=GF0311-108116. The front is like a brownish or copper color. It's pretty cool. Please reply if anyone is interested. Thank you.

Colin Rush

Man of Voive
Staff member
I think I just threw up. why on earth?

John Deere colors aside, it actually looks pretty good. It is no worse than the wallpaper schemes the factory offered.

I still think a fridge painted similarly with red and cream-white used on the Farmalls would look smashing.

Attachments

• deerall.jpg
    deerall.jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 1,273

jeff campbell

Staff member
can't say about the color but,how many trucks could you buy for that price?doe's it have a 100 year guarantee?lol

bull

Binder Driver
got a line on a 1951 fridge thats still at grandmas house..price is $100bux and you have to move it...i offered $50 bux...it still is ice cold and has a lotta kiddie stickers on it...we shall see if grandma takes my $50 offer...going be in the man cave garage stacked full of stag beer, popsicles, orange juice and tasty cakes...far as the john deere green fridge above..you gotta be nuts to do that to an IH fridge..bad as those who cut em up for the tap i say

parguello

Farmall Cub
I have a 1954 IH Refrigerator Model M- 105 DX -Green Front - White Enamel Otherwise.
Good Condition for its age. Worked when last used, but has not been in plugged in for quite some time.
Pictures upon request. Must Pick Up - Price Negotiable.

dkterra

Binder Driver
Finally loaded some pictures of my 1950 model H-92. Would like to find a drip tray for it. ;)

Attachments

• P1000086.JPG
    P1000086.JPG
    920.5 KB · Views: 257
  • P1000087.JPG
    P1000087.JPG
    928 KB · Views: 227
  • P1000085.JPG
    P1000085.JPG
    438.9 KB · Views: 303