BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tailgate Hinge

Binder TV

PJ Rose

Farmall Cub
Wondering if anyone has removed the tailgate hinges on a Scout ii before. Mine are seized and before I start knocking on them with a mallet to get them out, clean and grease them, I want to make sure I gather all of the tips and tricks beforehand. THanks!

winchested

Dreams of Cub Cadets
Wondering if anyone has removed the tailgate hinges on a Scout ii before. Mine are seized and before I start knocking on them with a mallet to get them out, clean and grease them, I want to make sure I gather all of the tips and tricks beforehand. THanks!
Which hinges? The locking hinges or the bottom hinges that sit inside the tailgate tube?

PJ Rose

Farmall Cub
upload_2020-5-11_12-47-23.jpeg
This one.

winchested

Dreams of Cub Cadets
Mine came out pretty easy. Just unbolted the whole thing as one unit and pounded em out. I'd soak them in PB blaster or the like for a day or so before hitting them.

PJ Rose

Farmall Cub
Thanks, Winchested. Worked. When you put yours back together did you just slam them with grease?