BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storage for a 75 Scout

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous

ihcscout78

Farmall Cub
Hi,

I have been storing a 75 Scout at my Dad's house in Mesa for the last 23 years and coming out to visit my truck once or twice a year. We usually camp Christmas to New Year and have been all over the state. This year we went to Logandale in Nevada and camped on BLM land north of the Valley of Fire state park:)

My Dad has passed away and I am looking for somewhere to store the Scout so I can continue my annual visits from Michigan. There seems to be plenty of storage facilities. I am hoping someone can either a) recommend a commercial facility or b) might know a private property owner who would be willing to store the Scout for a fee and Scout friendly:)

Folks in the Mesa/Apache Junction area may have seen my white and yellow Scout.

Fins160

Binder Driver
Hi, I don't have a recommendation on a commercial facility, but there are plenty in the east valley that should be suitable. For getting someone to store it on their property, you might have more luck and engagement posting on the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/495208327277732/

If you happen to be in town on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, come by a meeting and introduce yourself! Meeting details at www.sonoradesertscouts.com