BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Southern IH Meet

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous

noel

Farmall Cub
Sammy said:
Aren't you up there by Jackson? If you are, then I met you.....twice. :D

Yeah, I came out to your house once and I might have met you @ Jared's? Finding your house was easy, I followed the diesel!! :p

flint

Farmall Cub
Right now I still think we all just need to get together and meet everyone. I am game for going to Brandon. It would be awesome if we could get a few rigs there, I should be getting my axles soon. :D

noel

Farmall Cub
flint said:
Right now I still think we all just need to get together and meet everyone. I am game for going to Brandon. It would be awesome if we could get a few rigs there, I should be getting my axles soon. :D

Mine is already here..... anyone else up for it?

noel

Farmall Cub
So we are on for August 5th? How many people? Who are they? I only saw a couple of me toos? I need a large group of scouts to park out by the street to aggrievate my snooty neighbors. How about some diesel owners? Sammy?

flint

Farmall Cub
Ok,

There are two threads on this topic.
One is ANYONE NEAR ME
And the other is this one.
So we need to get a head count on this venture.
I am very excited to get to be able to meet some fellow SCOUTERS.
Unfortunately I will just have pictures of mine as it is not quite ready for the road. :eek:

Greg :D

Sammy

Y-Block King
noel said:
So we are on for August 5th? How many people? Who are they? I only saw a couple of me toos? I need a large group of scouts to park out by the street to aggrievate my snooty neighbors. How about some diesel owners? Sammy?

My junk is in pieces strung all across the yard. The tub couldn't take another "patch". If somebody is passing thru here I might be able to thumb a ride and be a spectator. :D And bring fireworks :eek:

MikeInMobile

High Wheeler
noel said:

I cant make it there guys, but I will donate two $25.00 4Wheel Parts Performance Centers gift certificates to be given away at the get together.

The catch is that they have to be redeemed at a 4WP Performance Center,
http://www.4wheelpartsstores.com/storelocate.html

Let me know where to mail them and I will send them along.

Mike

noel

Farmall Cub
I guess you can send 'em to me since it is gonna be @ my house. If we don't have anyone else show up I will mail 'em back to 'ya.

This is where we will be meeting as well. My plan was to fire up the grill and park a lot of Scouts out in the yard. Is anyone coming?

My address is:

Noel Alford
161 John Wayne Road
Brandon, MS 39042

MikeInMobile said:
I cant make it there guys, but I will donate two $25.00 4Wheel Parts Performance Centers gift certificates to be given away at the get together.

The catch is that they have to be redeemed at a 4WP Performance Center,
http://www.4wheelpartsstores.com/storelocate.html

Let me know where to mail them and I will send them along.

Mike

WireGeek

Farmall Cub
I cant make it. The bad thins is that I will already be in Jackson on the 4th and 5th, but with a bunch of guys from my church for a Promise Keepers conference.
Sorry guys, maybe next time.
Scott

noel

Farmall Cub
Looks like it will just be you, me and mebbe Sammy if he finds a ride.... I will have some burgers or ribs, some chips and beer, you should bring some of your favorite beer (I don't drink much so I prolly wont have a lot!) What time do you want to do this?

flint said:
Noel,
Are we set for the weekend. What do you need me to bring.
Just let me know.

noel

Farmall Cub
Sounds good to me, you bringing your Scout?

Why isn't anyone else coming? Sheesh! I can't even get complete strangers on the Internet to come to my house....... I am gonna have a complex.

flint said:
Let's split the difference. I will try to be there around 10:30 then.

flint

Farmall Cub
Please do.
We would like to get more people there if at all possible and make a go of this Southern IH event.
Greg
I guess you got the directions.
:D

flint

Farmall Cub
Unfortunately I will not be bringing the SCOUT as the axles have not been installed yet.
SORRY
I will bring some pictures though.