BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South East Texas Trading post/Classifieds

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
Any one who has an SII gas tank in decent shape they can part with, let me know. Potential new member in need. PM me for contact info.

Fred Demmon

Y-Block King
35/12.50/15 tires almost new. 5,000 miles on them

A friend with a early bronco had theses on his truck for about 6 months

He went too big and dropped back to 33's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    773.3 KB · Views: 30

StanMcMurrey

Farmall Cub
Let me know if anyone needs this stuff, prices are free to scrap value for the aluminum ac cores, the one with caps was good when I removed it last year.
sy9uzy2y.jpg

va2e7e7u.jpg

I also have Dana 44 parts. 4.10 tracloc no gears, 3.73 tracloc with gears but gears are not great. Clutches in both probably need replaced. D44 open carrier I think it is 3.92 and lower numerically. $20 each take your pick or I'll make a deal

I saw one 3.54 and two 3.06 gears. Cheap, make an offer.

Sd33 engine, bell housing for standard, turbo included, injection pump. I bought it years ago from a guy who took it apart, was told it is complete and have plastic tubs with all parts I received. Make an offer on all of it or I will part it out cheap but want to try recouping some of what I paid. ******SOLD********
5u6epemu.jpg

4esesune.jpg

hy8ymedu.jpg

I'm in Highlands, Crosby, Baytown area and want to clear the shop. smcmurrey at yahoo dot com

Last edited:

MrMach1

Farmall Cub
1980 international traveler frame with TITLE

1980 traveler frame with TITLE. $300. OBO.
what you see is what you get.
will need a winch to load it.
text me or email me
m3rcurio@live.com
281-701-0027
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6046.jpg
    IMG_6046.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6048.jpg
    IMG_6048.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6047.jpg
    IMG_6047.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6050.jpg
    IMG_6050.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6055.jpg
    IMG_6055.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 44

Sammy

Y-Block King
I got more stuff that I need to move out
197? Chebby Dana 44 front, NOT flat top on passenger side, flat on driver, complete except for brake calipers.
197? Jeep GW full set Dana 44 psd front, would need SII from knuckle out bolt straight in to SII and same width, 5-6* positive caster. Rear is also offset to passenger side but missing brakes on one side. 3.54 gears
Front bench seat, blue vinyl and cloth SII - free
Can deliver to next meeting.

Last edited:

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
Scout II painted front bumper

Anyone local have a painted SII front bumper (ref top one in photo) in great shape that they would be willing to trade for an excellent rear step bumper (ref bottom one in photo)? Trying to help out an Indiana Binder brother who needs one and I will transport to Nationals in two weeks,..If you don't need rear bumper, let me know your terms. PM if interested. If not, will take North and trade there but first dibs always to the home boys!.
Sully

Problem has been resolved. Thanks Brother John Enloe!

Attachments

• pbp1.JPG
    pbp1.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Casey

Farmall Cub
does anyone have a set of 800 doors, well, more particularly, the rear window guides (the metal part) for an 800 they are willing to sell me? seems that somewhere over the last two years of tearing it down, they are not around for the building back up, and at this point, I am so #*@# close this stupid detail is going to drive me crazy.:censored:

Sammy

Y-Block King
Looking for axles for 61 Scout. Has Dana 27 front and rear, 4.27 ratio. Rear is junk, haven't got into the front to see yet but it feels like it's not much, if any better. Would like something out of an 80/800 but will consider just about anything. Just need something close on the gearing.

Sammy

Y-Block King
Found this weekend in the garage while looking for other things covered in a protective layer of dust a Holley 4 bbl squarebore with a spread to square adapter, couple of spacers, linkages and some other parts still in the package. Still don't know how to post pics so pm me a number or email for pics. $40 for all of it.
Also parting out a 61 Scout, most everything is still there, complete drivetrain, etc.

ScoutDog36

Farmall Cub
Dear Fellow GCB'ers:

While cleaning out the garage this weekend, I came across a number of parts I no longer need. These are from my 1970 800A. I am attending the lunch at Jax this Saturday and am happy to deliver to that meeting if anyone is interested. Prices are not at all fixed as I'd much rather see these go to a good home and keep a Binder road worthy than to collect dust in my garage. Please feel free to message or email me.

Suspension: I tried to re-do the suspension myself while adding a lift in the form of this kit: https://scoutparts.com/products/?view=product&product_id=18308 When I realized I was in over my head, I acquired the help of the professionals who used some of their own parts and some of those I provided from this kit. So, I have remaining what you see in the photos: 4 springs (2 new, 2 used (original?); 2 beautiful bright red shackles, some older suspension pieces from a backyard lift kit (frightening, but you can have them), and a hearty collection of U-bolts, nuts, and washers. $250 Now $120. What are you waiting for?

Update: The Carb and Alternator have found a home, and I am lowering the price on the suspension parts. I realize that few people would actually use only a portion of a kit, and I am far more interested in seeing these go to a good home than simply sitting around.

Used Alternator: Likely non-functioning. Came with the Scout when got it as mine was recently replaced. Good for submitting as core replacement, rebuilding on your own, or use as a door stop. $30

Edelbrock 1406 Carburator: This was recently replaced due to personal preference for a new Holley. It works well, but is out of tune for my engine. Few miles. In original box. Comes with a 4-BBL Adaptor Plate for ThermoQuad: Came with Carb originally. I have no use for it as I have no T-Quad. Does it have other applications? $50

I'll probably have more soon. If you'd like more photos or have more questions, I'll do all I can to answer them promptly. Thanks for lookin'!

--ScoutDog
(Josh, in League City)

Attachments

• Suspenion Parts on Tailgate.jpg
    Suspenion Parts on Tailgate.jpg
    883 KB · Views: 12
  • Springs-New & Used.jpg
    Springs-New & Used.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 12
  • Springs-Close up.jpg
    Springs-Close up.jpg
    903.6 KB · Views: 11