BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Service Mike's Reading Room

Binder TV

John Donnelly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
After a long day holding up that big micrometer and answering techical question for service techs, Service Mike would go home where his wife Irma pulled some food out of the IH freezer and made supper. After putting little Primrose Joe to bed with his little Farmall Cub, Mike would take off his pleated uniform, and put on some slippers and his smoking jacket, light his pipe, and sit down in his den for some quiet time. We like to think that this forum is what his library looked like.

This forum is for folks to post and find information about books that are of interest to the Binder community. Anything that is either IH-specific or a general-interest books that is particularly pertinent to International owners will be listed here. While most of the books will be truck or tractor-related, anything else they made will be here too.

If you know of a book, feel free to post it here. Be sure to include the title, author, publisher, publisher information (name, address, or other contact info), ISBN number, Library of Congress number, or whatever other information is inside the cover so that others can keep an eye open for one or order it from their favorite bookseller.

Last edited:

Colin Rush

Man of Voive
Staff member
Last edited:

Colin Rush

Man of Voive
Staff member
E-Readers

With the advent of the Nook and Kindle and who-knows-how-many-other e-readers, some of you may wish I would provide information on books for those devices. Here is my take on e-readers.

1. Most of the books I list here do not have an e-reader equivalent, and probably never will. Many of these are out of print and hard to find, and the chances that they will ever be available in electronic format are small.

2. I don't have an e-reader, and probably never will. I don't mean to slight those that do, but I just don't care. I prefer genuine paper to electronic copies.

3. I have precious little time anymore, and this will just add more time to put together the information for each post. I would rather put out what information I can, and then the reader can make their own search if intrigued by the information that I have posted here.

If anybody happens to know or have information on a specific book that you want me to post, PM me or send me an e-mail and I will post it for you. Or, jump right in and post it yourself. Anything that anybody wants to share is good by me. That is why this thread exists, to share the information. I encourage any input that readers may have.