BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Hardtop for 76 Scout II

Binder TV

Crockett

Farmall Cub
Hello Binders! I'm new to the site and looking forward to making some local connections and learning from those who are passionate about saving these incredible trucks! My son and I will begin a 76 Scout II build this fall after finding a solid truck out in NM to start with; its on a truck and headed our way.

Our most immediate need is a complete hardtop and hoping that they were standard across multiple model years to help availability. Location and contact information below. Looking forward to the journey! I'll get some pics up soon.

1976 Scout II
Dickson TN.
CrockettBone@Gmail.com

jeff campbell

Staff member
if you go thru some of the FB site's you;ll find a few being given away, some for even $100 or so. just gota hunt for 1..jeff

CrockZ1000

Farmall Cub
Hello Binders! I'm new to the site and looking forward to making some local connections and learning from those who are passionate about saving these incredible trucks! My son and I will begin a 76 Scout II build this fall after finding a solid truck out in NM to start with; its on a truck and headed our way.

Our most immediate need is a complete hardtop and hoping that they were standard across multiple model years to help availability. Location and contact information below. Looking forward to the journey! I'll get some pics up soon.

1976 Scout II
Dickson TN.
CrockettBone@Gmail.com
Hello, I bought a 79 Scout off a felow in Kodak, TN. I left the hardtop. Told the man i bought it from that i might pick it up this fall. You can have it if you want. By the way may last name is Crockett also.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Crockett

Farmall Cub
Great news; would you mind flipping me the address and condition of the top when you last saw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrockZ1000

Farmall Cub
Great news; would you mind flipping me the address and condition of the top when you last saw it.

I will send you the address and contact info tonight. Really didn't look at the top closely. I was interest in the running gear. I left several other parts there you can have as well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Crockett

Farmall Cub
Really appreciate you turning me on to it; hopefully he still has it all. I'm headed to Ashville next weekend; perfect timing! Hopefully I can return the favor sometime.