BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searching for Mike , have his old scout

Binder TV

Quilmes

Farmall Cub
Hello
I recently purchased a 69 Scout from Oklahoma, that seems was once owned by Mike Myer in Colorado, I was just wondering if he could help me with a few of the modifications that where made to this Scout as I cannot get the previous owner to call me back

Thanks
Quilmes

Quilmes

Farmall Cub
Here is what the Scout looks like, thought this might help

Attachments

• 69 55k b.jpg
    69 55k b.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 69 55k i.jpg
    69 55k i.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 25

RD Durham

High Wheeler
That looks like Mike's Scout 800. If it is it should have a 392 V8 in it. Mike still lives in Divide, Colorado on Black Bear Drive. His number is listed, just do a search in Dex On Line and it should come up.

Quilmes

Farmall Cub
thank you for the information, yes it has a 392, 4spd, Scout II axels with disc brakes. It also has higher pick up points on rear suspension, I guess for going over rocks.
Is Mike a member of any form?
Again thanks for your help
here area few more photos, I am having problems up loading photos, not the easiest of system to use.

http://www.binderplanet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=46398&d=1273631005

Martin

moz-screenshot.png

Attachments

• 69 55 kzd front.jpg
    69 55 kzd front.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 17

RD Durham

High Wheeler
I haven't seen Mike in several years and I know he's been busy with work. Mike use to be part of Rocky Mt Binders, but he's gradually been selling off his Scouts because they haven't been used. I know he was good about taking care of his Scouts and doing a good job on his fabrications, so I'm sure you have a really nice truck.