BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Rubicon" D-44 gears ?

IHLeadvagas

Farmall Cub
I am searching for a set of DANA 44 gears (R&P) 4.10 ratio. I have run across several sets on Craigs List that are out of J**P Rubicons. I was wondering if anybody here knows if these are different in some way from "normal" DANA 44 gears. Thanks in advance.

jimraelee

Farmall Cub
ive seen lots of parts on Ebay listed as jeep / scout / ford. So Im thinking there the same, You might call up the manufacture or call up a 4x4 shop and ask if gears are same between jeep XX year and scouts???

WRENCH MAN

Dreams of Cub Cadets
The Jeep "Rubicon" 4.10's(10&41), NOT 4.09's (11&45), are factory THICK gears, they go on "3 series" cariors and they use the dana 60 ring gear bolts so a standard 44 carior must have the bolt holes drilled out to accept the "Rubicon" gears.
They fit in standard Dana 44 housings.

NTX_Brian

Farmall Cub
The Jeep "Rubicon" 4.10's(10&41), NOT 4.09's (11&45), are factory THICK gears, they go on "3 series" cariors and they use the dana 60 ring gear bolts so a standard 44 carior must have the bolt holes drilled out to accept the "Rubicon" gears.
They fit in standard Dana 44 housings.

What he said! :)