BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RMIHR questions.

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

EagleFreek

Farmall Cub
I was considering heading over to Fairplay on Saturday to check it out. Can spectators just pop in for a while to check out the show and swap meet? Or is it a multi day event for participants only?

Will Marsh

Staff member
Spectators are free unless you want to register an IH. If you want to eat at the wild game feed, you either need to register or buy a ticket at registration. I expect tickets will be available at the door as well.

I dropped the Teeter-totter off last night. We're leaving early tomorrow morning.

See Y'all there.

Will Marsh

76-scout-MATT

High Wheeler
Spectators are free unless you want to register an IH. If you want to eat at the wild game feed, you either need to register or buy a ticket at registration. I expect tickets will be available at the door as well.

I dropped the Teeter-totter off last night. We're leaving early tomorrow morning.

See Y'all there.

Will Marsh

yeah i cant wait to try the teeter totter

spf150

Farmall Cub
WOW! I had no clue this was going on right in my backyard! Is this an annual event? If so I will be there next year. I was wondering why so many IHC's were in Fairplay this week:oops: