BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RMIHR Potluck

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

RD Durham

High Wheeler
It is three and half weeks to RMIHR so thought I put out an invite for the RMB – RMIHR Potluck Supper.

When: Friday, July 30th at 6pm.
Location: Fairplay & wherever the Cavender’s, Schaffer’s, Durham’s and Darrell Tuxworth are camping.
What to bring: Something to grill, something to share (e.g. salad, side dish, dessert, …..) and whatever you want to drink. We’ll have water and tea, but if you want something else to drink you will need to bring that beverage along with you.

Look forward to seeing all of you. This time Cassie and I plan on being there with her newest Scout II Traveler.

ihscoutlover

High Wheeler
I plan to be there, in the new to me T'all, although I didn't get the registration done in time, but I might still get something done tomorrow when I get a chance. This time I will get to meet several people to whom I can match a face to their BP name. Looking forwards to some fun and adventure at the same time.

Jeff

bbranch

Farmall Cub
Hey guys and gals, just wanted to check and see if the Potluck was open to a couple of Southwest Scouts of Oklahoma members that will be pulling in that evening from a hard day on the trail up @ Holy Cross. Not trying to barge in on your dinner, we would like to meet some others that we didn't have a chance to meet last year. Thanks and see you in a couple weeks.

Will Marsh

Staff member
Brian,

You're welcome to join in, as well as anyone else who would like to.

I addition to what Dale posted, I'd suggest you bring your camp chairs along.

If you find Darrell's big Yellow ScoutII and Dianne's Hot Stuff Terra you're probably in the right place. My beat up blue 800, the black Dodge Quad Cab, and a white Chevy 2500 with "Ron's Equipment" on the extended cab windows will probably be somewhere close too. Typically on the west side of the camping area closer to the barn.

We look forward to seeing you there again this year.

Will Marsh

bbranch

Farmall Cub
Sounds like a great group to hang with. We'll bring, chairs, meat, xtras, and of course cold beverages of choice from none other than Boulder, Co. That is of course barring any major carnage from Holy Cross earlier that day. See you then.