BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regional pics.

Binder TV

oldironoffroad

High Wheeler
Lol. Yeah I am sure I could find some looking around. This was actually my feeble attempt at getting some activity in the TVB forum :D

J.J.

Lives in an IH Dealership
Sadly, my camera was forgotten in my console on Saturday. Sunday's weather and turnout was not good. But I do have a pic of the representation of the Tennessee Valley Binders first ever public outing in the parking lot at Mimis:

IMG_2597.jpg

Mike Richardson took 1st Place Street Modified SSII.

We took 1st Place Street Modified Pickup, Best Interior, Best Paint, Best Pickup.

IMG_2607.jpg

Eason Lilley has some good shots on the Calender section. Sorry that I did not take more.

JJ in TN

Anthony Weigant

Farmall Cub
missed you there, Levi.

Mike took several pictures, but he was going to his hometown for a few days, and taking the rest of the week off. When he gets back, I'm sure he will put 'em up.

'Preciate the TVB activity tho.....:rockon:

J.J.

Lives in an IH Dealership
Mike just sent me a pile. Right now I have this pesky work thing to contend with, but will post up his a bit later today.

JJ

Anthony Weigant

Farmall Cub
Ahhh, Charlotte.

After the week I'm having, I soooo wish I was there right now.....

Great photos!

I make a motion to elect Mike as the official TVB event videographer.

Do I have a second motion?