BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Rare" Scouts registry?

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

customtronic

Farmall Cub
After searching the forum I've found the Comanche (I have one) and the SSII registry. Has anyone started a Patriot/Spirit registry? If so, please post up a link. I had no luck finding one during my search. Thanks!

customtronic

Farmall Cub
There is a LOT of Spirit/Patriot/SnoStar material in the book. Once the book is out, I'll be able to add to such a list.

Very cool. Thanks!

I own a Comanche that is listed in this forum under the "All Comanche Scouts "Where Are You?" thread. If all goes well I'd be able to add to a Patriot/Spirit thread later this year. Trying to work out the logistics in getting one that I found. Would also love to find a SnoStar and an Aristocrat one day!

BinderBookie

High Wheeler
Basically any could be good, but bear in mind the book will answer many of the long-burning questions. We got a pretty good handle on the start and end serial number/VIN for the special models. We were able to get a pretty good count on some of them too, by counting LSTs.

None of the documents we found indicate how many Scout with 810 badges were built before the supply of 810 VIN tags was exhausted. It was one of our research projects where we found no trackable documentation, other than one notation approving using up the previously done 810 VIN plates before going to the Scout II plates. It would be cool to pin down something close to a changeover VIN.

customtronic

Farmall Cub
Which SnoStar? The 71 or the '76?
Either would be awesome to find but I think the '71 would be the better of the two. Now is not the right time for me to start looking. I've worked out a deal on a Patriot so anything else would have to wait. I ordered the LST just to confirm the authenticity. If that works out I'll have my 800b Comanche and a '76 Patriot that will both need full restorations.

BinderBookie

High Wheeler
Well, a '76 Snow Star is just a Patriot with a ski rack and "Sno Star" written on the LST anyway......
Smart man on the LST. Too easy to fake a Patriot.