BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project Rusty Buildup Thread!

Binder TV

Ricky77

High Wheeler
Seeing these posts is like going to the Louve (spelling) and seeing DaVinci's works on display. An artists true rendition of perfection.

Damian Grihalva

High Wheeler
Thanks. Rusty was a great Scout that literally went anywhere I took it. I never used the winch, nor straps. I look forward to building another like it. However this time, it'll be a little more serious...

Korllach

Farmall Cub
Had a Rusty Sighting =D

GauntletandDiffhanger001.jpg

http://www.idaho4x4.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1197&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Damian Grihalva

High Wheeler
I got an email over the weekend from Chuck's wife (Chuck is Rusty's new owner) ~ and they sent me some updated pictures of the various places they've been. I'll post them as soon as I have some time. Needless to say, Rusty is still alive and VERY well. The roll-over you see above is when Chuck let a young lady drive it, and well ~ she dumped it over. Currently they are prep'n Rusty for competition use in the Idaho's TTC!

Damian Grihalva

High Wheeler
Here are a few of the pictures I got from Chuck's wife.

Rusty in
rusty607.jpg

Rusty in Moab's infamous AreaBFE
rusty608.jpg

Chuck giving a lady a ride ~ what a gentleman.
rusty609.jpg

Rusty on Triple-Threat.
rusty610.jpg

Another in Moab's AreaBFE
rusty611.jpg

Love the sticker...only in a Scout.
rusty612.jpg

Rusty at a car show...
rusty613.jpg

Of the roll over. Its always nice when the guy's get pictures of your smile when you roll over....
rusty614.jpg

Looks like she was in quite a tricky spot.
rusty615.jpg

Korllach

Farmall Cub
Another rusty sighting,

I got to see it close up this time.

It is currently at my buddy's shop having a complete brake system makeover. When it is done, the brakes should throw you through the windshield if you arent careful.

9c991a2b.jpg

48991a1d.jpg

5c25ab1a.jpg