BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project Jersey ....an 800a build

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous
M

Mtownscout

Well she's home and happy to be here! :4x4:Thanks again Levi for all your hard work! :It really turned out better than I expected!:punk: I cannot say enough about how great it was to deal with you and about the quality of the work that you did on this truck! Only wish I had more money to let you go crazy on it! Darn lottery!! :oops: All jokes aside she's got a couple hundred miles on her now with the nice weather this past weekend and other than a few engine oil drips here and there (to be excpected from a vehicle that hasn't been driven in fifteen yrs) she has been running great and a real pleasure to drive! I stongly reccomend having Levi do a powersteering and hydroboost brake conversion to your early scouts It makes driving so much more enjoyable! Thanks again Levi and Old Iron for your superb work and great customer relations! :beer: I would gladly work with you again and reccomend u to anyone interested in having an IH built! :rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:

oldironoffroad

High Wheeler
Well Eric just sent me some pics and I thought I would throw them up here. Figured they would be a good addition as well as the perfect end to this build thread. Eric and his dad made it to the 30th annual car show at the Englishtown Speedway in NJ. and they drove the 800 to the show and entered in. Not only did Eric's rig win one trophy but it managed to win two. Eric can correct me if I am wrong but I believe it won best truck and peoples choice two days in a row. Needless to say I was more than pleased and can only thank the Krieger family for letting me be a part of their build!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
M

Mtownscout

Actually it won three trophies levi! One on sat for peoples choice in the 4wd truck class and another peoples choice on sunday for the same thing. The big trophy was on sunday for best truck which is one of three special awards given out by the raceway park staff. Not bad for your first complete 800 buddy! Oh and btw i have a friend who is launching a website that wants to use the truck in a promo music video for the sight so u may get some free publicity out of this too! Great job man cant thank you enough for making my vision a reality! Next up mini build on project beater lol ! :rockon:

M

Mtownscout

Oh and i forgot to mention that bronco it beat out was my sisters!:oops::D

IH64Scout

Dreams of Cub Cadets
I finally saw "The Unicorn" at pinelands! after months of visiting the garage talking about the scout with pictures and all, i never saw it in person, was beginning to think it was all made up! :tt2: very nice work, unfortunately it was too late to hit any good trails but we did go for a ride down the pole lines and it went great. i told him when he brings it up my way we'll put it through the paces... on wide open trails of course! :punk:

M

Mtownscout

Well I say lets do it!! Besies we got some updates to post about her heart transplant that's in the works!

oldironoffroad

High Wheeler
Alright boys. Starting from the end and working my way back to the front. I have a couple pics back up. This is gonna take longer than I thought.

M

Mtownscout

Sry Levi! If I can help let me know! And for everyone else out there just as an update to this thread u will be seeing soon a rebuilt tbi 345 swap going in this old girl! Stay tuned! .........:beer:

diiulio

Farmall Cub
The finished pics look great, but the first 6-7 pages links for pics are bad. Is there any chance they can be fixed? I'd love to see the full thread of the build.