BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project Jersey ....an 800a build

Binder TV

IH64Scout

Dreams of Cub Cadets
i do not think this thing will ever see mud.... :tt2: i will not believe it unless i see it. hahaha

oldironoffroad

High Wheeler
Just thought I would post up a few pics of the recent work. The rig is pretty much wired. I just lack buttoning up a few loose ends here and there. First installed is a new internally regulated alt.

50 amp fuse in the main power feed.

Also got the decals in from Scoutco. Thanks Mike!!!

Gauges in the gauge panel and wired up ready for install once the dash goes back in.

Tail lights and markers cleaned up and back in.

And some Christmas lights just for Eric!!!

Also have the new wiper motors in so once they go in the dash is ready to be put back in.

oldironoffroad

High Wheeler
Quick update. Mostly finishing up wiring so not alot of "cool" stuff to show but thought I would post up. Got the wiper motors in following Mark B's write up. pretty straight forward.

Here is a quick clip of them working. Kinda like watching paint dry but.....

[youtube]iomFNpZwybQ[/youtube]

Quick test fit of the gauges after the motors were installed. They were tight but went in.

Rear bumper painted and back on along with a shot of all the rear lights installed and lit up!

Thats all for now.

Last edited:

oldironoffroad

High Wheeler
Had a few pics of some of the latest progress. Lots of fit and finish stuff so doesn't look like alot but trust me she is still getting worked on. First of we put in an order to Tom Woods for our rear CV shaft. We got the rock sliders installed and also got the front winch bumper pretty much finished up. There is still some tweaking to be done but here are the pics.

:beer:

Fred Demmon

Y-Block King
Man I do like your work
I wish I could afford to have you do the work to some of my IH products since I have no time to do it myself

jhnyct

High Wheeler
The first drive on a build is always a great feeling.:rockon:

The truck looks good driving down the road.