BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project freebie!

Binder TV

Justutt67

Farmall Cub
I modify the rockers to try and mimic the original look. It’s a pain in the ass. I wish they could send them with that built in. Unfortunately I didn’t take a good pic of how I do it. Next one I do I’ll get a pic.

Kohler

Farmall Cub
Thought I would post another update on my apparent never ending build. Always something to do on the ole Scout! I finally got around to building a roll bar. I built it so I could add 3 point seat belts front and rear here in the near future. I also decided I needed some tunes so I used the original center console as a template and made it a little longer and 4” taller. It’s not perfect but it works well for me.
Excellent work as usual, very jealous of the bender. I'm trying to outsource a roll bar fabrication now and having trouble getting responses. I have a similar style to yours drawn up. How tall can you make the top bar from the bed floor and still fit under the hard top?

Justutt67

Farmall Cub
M
Excellent work as usual, very jealous of the bender. I'm trying to outsource a roll bar fabrication now and having trouble getting responses. I have a similar style to yours drawn up. How tall can you make the top bar from the bed floor and still fit under the hard top?
Mine measures 41” from the top of the step up for the rear floor to the top of the main hoop. I must confess my bar will fit under a headliner but not a chance the interior side pieces will fit. I never re installed the side pieces because I take the top off in summer so it’s never bothered me. I have thought about carpet lining the inner top so it doesn’t look so raw.

Kohler

Farmall Cub
M

Mine measures 41” from the top of the step up for the rear floor to the top of the main hoop. I must confess my bar will fit under a headliner but not a chance the interior side pieces will fit. I never re installed the side pieces because I take the top off in summer so it’s never bothered me. I have thought about carpet lining the inner top so it doesn’t look so raw.
Thanks. I don't plan on using the hard top, but I want it to fit if I decide to. That sits quite a bit above the top of the windshield frame, I might drop it down to like 39" so I can get a bikini top fitted. Just noticed the crack in your windshield, crap...

Justutt67

Farmall Cub
A bikini top would fit just fine on mine. I have a Softopper brand soft top that fits over the roll bar for summer. I almost went with a bikini top but they leave the back seat uncovered. didnt want my daughters getting sunburned! I replaced my windshield a couple months ago so no more cracks!