BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture of your IH

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

Keaton G.

Farmall Cub
Here is a couple pictures of my scout i have had it for 2+ years and and starting to finish up most of my modification hopefully will get it painted and some exhaust on it soon.

Attachments

• DSCN0887.JPG
    DSCN0887.JPG
    1,003 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCN0889.JPG
    DSCN0889.JPG
    987.4 KB · Views: 155
  • DSCN0894.JPG
    DSCN0894.JPG
    999.9 KB · Views: 179

edstarnes

Farmall Cub
Looks like mine did a couple of weeks ago. I guess it was a couple of weeks ago...Levi is working on it for me. I will say this about the air cleaner you have. I had one...(HAD being the operative word). One little backfire and those jokers go up in smoke. They do look mean though. Keep posting pics of your progress. I need something to look at while I am deployed! GET TO WORK PEOPLE!!!:hammer::punk::wrenching: I NEED SOMETHING TO LOOK AT!!!

Just kidding. Keep up the good work guys...

kabuti

Farmall Cub
Heres the two I am working on, a '72 flatbed & a '67 travelette. Both are in a nice state of origional preservation, for the most part. Cutting out some rust & replacing metal on the '72. Going thru T'ette one item at a time.

Attachments

• 72IH1510001.JPG
    72IH1510001.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 67ih01.JPG
    67ih01.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 94

ihscoutmatt

High Wheeler
heres a few pics of mine
IM000183.jpg

phonepics001.jpg

blackscout7.jpg

fromturdyscamera045.jpg

Ive got a terra and 3 more Scout IIs for parts and the black one is in parts status now

Josey

Farmall Cub
How I found my Terra.
picture.php

How she looks cleaned up.
picture.php

I was actually driving her for a while. Soon very soon...

Keaton G.

Farmall Cub
How do you like the DUI? I am considering one for my build.

Man i love it i had thought about it for a while but the price seemed to high but then one day i went out to start it up and no fire, so i messed with it for about 15 min and said forget it i can kill 3 birds with one stone (dizzy, coil, gold box) sure enough she fired up after install.

Keaton G.

Farmall Cub
Looks like mine did a couple of weeks ago. I guess it was a couple of weeks ago...Levi is working on it for me. I will say this about the air cleaner you have. I had one...(HAD being the operative word). One little backfire and those jokers go up in smoke. They do look mean though. Keep posting pics of your progress. I need something to look at while I am deployed! GET TO WORK PEOPLE!!!:hammer::punk::wrenching: I NEED SOMETHING TO LOOK AT!!!

Just kidding. Keep up the good work guys...

Would have never bought it but a buddy had it on his Tran Am and for so reason he took it off and it was sitting around his shop so he gave it to me. I didn't put it on until i had it tuned pretty good, but yeah i can see how that would happen.

Shoal Creek

Farmall Cub
Heres the two I am working on, a '72 flatbed & a '67 travelette. Both are in a nice state of origional preservation, for the most part. Cutting out some rust & replacing metal on the '72. Going thru T'ette one item at a time.

Great looking trucks!

Josey

Farmall Cub
Hey Josey, hows that Terra coming along?
Cleaning cleaning and more cleaning. I am cleaning all my parts before I start my rebuild. I just got thru with one complete rocker arm assembly now I get to do the other one. Actually I was working on it just a few moments ago. I'll try to post some photos later.

MAN I WANT TO DRIVE THIS THING!

hogcityracer

Farmall Cub
Here is the object that keeps me up most nights thinking of what I can do to it next. The picture in my avatar is how I found it. I've since got it running, added the half cab, throwed it up in the air, and found the world's ugliest wheels and tires for it! I have a lot of plans for it in the future (sounds like 90% of the people on here doesn't it?). All I like is the drag link for the crossover steering, and I'll be runnin' down the road again!

Attachments

• scout2.jpg
    scout2.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 139
  • scout1.jpg
    scout1.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 94

ihscoutmatt

High Wheeler
Here is the object that keeps me up most nights thinking of what I can do to it next. The picture in my avatar is how I found it. I've since got it running, added the half cab, throwed it up in the air, and found the world's ugliest wheels and tires for it! I have a lot of plans for it in the future (sounds like 90% of the people on here doesn't it?). All I like is the drag link for the crossover steering, and I'll be runnin' down the road again!

lookin good:gunsmilie: what front and rear end did you use?

I always wanted a half cab Scout, I had a half cab 800 when I was a kid and let it go before I realized just how cool it was, but last year after I bought my 80 Scout II I bought a half cab top and just put it on man I like it

ihscoutmatt

High Wheeler
These old binders are pure truck

you got that right, I had a '65 T-all for a few years(traded to big dave for Scout II) I loved it, I wish I wouldn't have parted with it, that seems like the way it always goes you have something then when you get rid of it you kick yourself for it:oops:

Keaton G.

Farmall Cub
my build went faster than i thought it would but the next few steps are going to take a while to complete but o well.
next is paint hopefully within the next two week or i am going to jail for killing my buddy for being a master at procrastination!!! :hammer:(just kidding) and then some exhaust have not made up my mind yet on mufflers but their time will come. A cage and bumpers and i will relax for a while :4x4: