BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parts for sale

2022 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous

Gimlet

Farmall Cub
Hi all,

I thought I would post this up one last time before I post in the general classifieds forum. I still have a bunch of misc. parts left over from my rebuild project. The big ones are as follows:

Entire Dana 30 front end with drums, drag link, tie rod bar/ends, axles, hubs...essentially the whole assembly

Dana 20 transfer case in good working order

3-spd T14 tranny in good shape

OE steering wheel (black)

OE air cleaner housing v8

Old (ford style) side mirrors

Edit - add to that a 3 pt. showbar (going full family cage).

I'm willing to let these go for a good price as I don't have need for them. Honestly I just need to clear stuff out of the garage/shop. Let me know if there is any interest - I am in North OKC/Edmond area.

Last edited:

James J

Farmall Cub
Hi all,

I thought I would post this up one last time before I post in the general classifieds forum. I still have a bunch of misc. parts left over from my rebuild project. The big ones are as follows:

Entire Dana 30 front end with drums, drag link, tie rod bar/ends, axles, hubs...essentially the whole assembly

Dana 20 transfer case in good working order

3-spd T14 tranny in good shape

OE steering wheel (black)

OE air cleaner housing v8

Old (ford style) side mirrors

Edit - add to that a 3 pt. showbar (going full family cage).

I'm willing to let these go for a good price as I don't have need for them. Honestly I just need to clear stuff out of the garage/shop. Let me know if there is any interest - I am in North OKC/Edmond area.
I'd like the 3spd t14 trans! I am under the impression that's the 3spd manual trans.
I know it's been almost 3 years. But who knows, you may still have it. I'm located in Cashion ok. Just north of okc

Binder TV
2022 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous