BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

October 24 Trail Run

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

Fins160

Binder Driver
Lots of discussion last night about the October 24 Trail Run. Need some consensus on the plan in this forum, then I will send a communication.

1. Several members discussed doing a Cleator/Crown King run
2. Jayson proposed a Pinal Mountain Run, south of Globe, on this forum

Post here to let us know if you're interested and which option you would want to do!

Fife

Farmall Cub
We finalized on a run up the back way to Crown King . Saturday October 24th meeting at 8:00 am chevron gas station I 17 and Carefree hiway . Some people are planning on an over nite stay.

TomHansen

Farmall Cub
Oh yeah...thought Jerry is going and who else besides Fife, Stef, Tom, Jerry, Juliann and Gary. I sent a text to James and Mora. Is Eric coming up from Tucson? What about Roy Ireland?

TomHansen

Farmall Cub
Jerry....we will need to call Pet Acosta and Jimmy both. I thought Pete Acosta was going to try to make it...Steve Graham's arm is still bothering him so he is out and Jeff is a definite maybe. Juliann and Gary coming in Jeep I think. May want to check with Eric and Roy down in Tucson. I sent a text to James and Mora and have not heard back. Phil Bailey wants to go pending a windshield Install........looks like we could have a good sized group maybe!

rlireland

Content Team
Staff member
Although I would like to try out my new (to me) E-locker, I can't make it this time.
Roy

Fife

Farmall Cub
May be another trail building run after all the ran ??? Hope my transmision gets out of the shop soon soon. No sleep needed Friday night , I'm gunna pull a RePete.