BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NTB Round up Shirts

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

Julian 537

Binder Driver
We will be selling T-shirts for the Round up in October. If you want a shirt, please email info@northtexasbinders.com the size and quantity you want. The shirts will be $20 for S-XL $25 for 2XL and larger. You do not need to attend the event to get a T-shirt. I will stop taking orders for shirts on September 28th. The shirts will be grey. I will post a pictures of the final proof next week.

Bussy

High Wheeler
We will be selling T-shirts for the Round up in October. If you want a shirt, please email info@northtexasbinders.com the size and quantity you want. The shirts will be $20 for S-XL $25 for 2XL and larger. You do not need to attend the event to get a T-shirt. I will stop taking orders for shirts on September 28th. The shirts will be grey. I will post a pictures of the final proof next week.
I’m gonna want 2 L and 2 XL after I see the pics of the shirts. Post up payment info in case I can’t make it.