I have a bunch of stuff. First off, though I am out in the country South of Cleburne just FYI.
Always willing to trade for stuff too.
- I have two complete 727 transmissions that have a dodge bell housing on the front and a scout dana 20 (texas) bolt pattern on the back. Was planning on keeping them to attempt a Hemi swap into my scout. If you want one or both, free if you come get it AND you plan on using it, not scrapping it.
- Jeep NP208 ( drivers drop) but its non slip yoke. $50
- fairly new Edelbrock carburetor with electric choke. Looks good but its had crappy gas sitting in it for a couple years $150
- 250 gallon farm fuel tank. ( round, not truck bed style) Would need a skid or elevated stand. $50
- completely rebuilt Ford 351m long block out of a 78 ford bronco.... one catch its been sitting in a shop for about 12 years after the rebuild. so the cylinder walls have some surface rust. but It could probably be honed. Hence only $150
- Complete Borg Warner Transfer case from 96 F350. Slip yoke style, driver drop. $50
PM here or email me from my name above.
Not gonna ship, but I will definitely deal with our Hill country or Gulf coast brothers, I will find a way.