BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to step back from moderator position

2022 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryD

High Wheeler
Greetings all -

I need to step down as mod for the forum as I am just not on here enough. I'm asking for input from the group. Like a volunteer or two. The person needs 3 things in my opinion... 1) a high enough comfort level with forum software to NOT delete everything 2) a decent amount of activity on the board to ensure timely moderation (if needed) 3) John Donnely's okay.

There's really very little involved since everybody is pretty cool about stuff.

Since I've been Scout-less for a while now, other activities have taken over. I don't plan on going away but I can't give the board the attention it deserves.

Let me know via PM if you want to volunteer or if you want to nominate someone.

Thanks,
Jerry

John Donnelly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jerry,

Thank you for your tenure and your support, not only for your club, but for the BB during your time as a moderator here.

Dennis will no doubt fill your shoes well, and I think you have made an excellent choice for a successor.

All the best Jerry, and please don't be a stranger to the BB just because you are currently without an IH...

Remember, there are always toy tractors :D

Keep on Binderin',

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
2022 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous