BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Denver to Chicago Shipping

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous

BrettMackie

Farmall Cub
Hey All,

Anyone out there having any good recs for shipping a Scout from Denver to Chicago? Or any of you heading this way in the coming couple months and would want to tow a Scout for me and we work out a price and a meeting place? Even if you are just coming half way to Chicago I'd be willing to try and figure something out.

Thank you,
Brett Mackie
773-562-7087
Chicago, IL 60647

michigan scout

High Wheeler
Try www.uship.com it is a great site. It is free and you can negotiate with them. I got a truck hauled from Texas to Michigan think is was around the 475 mark. Got one from Montana to Michigan for 550.00 Hope that helps.

reddevil1111

Farmall Cub
if you still need help shipping, call me at 970-292-8595 I know a guy who might do it using a pickup/trailer. He has helped others in the past. Call me in the early evening or weekend Thanks,Dan

emily38

Farmall Cub
Glad you found a shipper!

I'm looking for shipping from Atlanta, Georgia to Auburn, New York (Central New York area) for a 1968 Scout 800.

Any help would be great! I also have a posting on Uship.com

-Emily

emily38

Farmall Cub
Thanks for the advice- I just contacted Dependable Auto Movers and will hopefully hear back from them soon.

Also thanks for the warning about the other company.
I've never shipped a car before so the advice REALLY helps!

:)