BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Rides

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

buggerbear

Farmall Cub
:beer:youshould see my mom in it shes 5'4 i think she brings a big paint bucket with us when she rides or drives so she can get up there super funny all the guys at 4 wheel call it the bus we use to pile in like 8 of us and go to the strip club

Curtis M

Farmall Cub
Wow, you guys have some nice rides and some great builds going on!!!! I bought mine to use as a hunting buggy and it serves it's purpose very well... I have recently bought another one for parts as I am planning a drivetrain upgrade in the future as well as a rewire... Other than that I have just been doing petty little stuff...

This is my 74 Scout II, 345, 727 .... This is about all I have on my work computer...

This Pic was taken before I put the longer Shackles on the rear and the rebuild of the front end...
100_2380.jpg

Interior..
100_2381.jpg

Last fall at the ranch in The Hill Country...
100_2921-1.jpg

Curtis M

Farmall Cub
Fred,
We have a place leased between Hunt and Mountain Home....
All the seats and the console are out of a jeep (am I allowed to say that here?).

Dirk Kolnsberg

Farmall Cub
I have tried to place a copy of our member's rides, at least everyone who posted here, into the "Rides" photo scrolling java flash whatever page on the cheap and dirty version of the club website.

Click on Rides to get you there.

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
Jerry's right! We are a bit more diverse than what I'm seeing in the Hill Country Group photo, with the T'All, Jeepeater, KB and Hemi-Scout, etc. Maybe we could set a liberal target date for group photo. Put a little incentive to collectively finish projects. Have fun along the way,.. like having a "Coming out of the Garage" party for each Binder as they become streetable.:beer: Just a thought!:cornfused:

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
Selkirk,
I remember father and son at the Hooks airport meeting in Tomball with the big gold truck back in October 2007. Doesn't your family have a swim shop or something like that? Those are some nice looking rides. When are we gonna see you again?:yes:

Selkirk

Farmall Cub
Selkirk,
I remember father and son at the Hooks airport meeting in Tomball with the big gold truck back in October 2007. Doesn't your family have a swim shop or something like that? Those are some nice looking rides. When are we gonna see you again?:yes:

Yes that was my older son and me at that meeting. And we do have a swim shop that supplies swim teams/high schools/colleges. Between the swim shop/kids activities/ and other diseases beside IH's, I don't have much free time on my hands. The big gold truck really wasn't a great fit for a kid driving in the city so my son(16) picked up a 1994 full size Bronco(air bag) and I have been spending allot of my wrench time getting it road ready. It's about done and I hope to make some meetings in the future.

Selkirk

Selkirk

Farmall Cub
Selkirk
What part of town are you in? I see water in the backround

I live in the Meyerland area, southwest corner of 610. But also I have a place down in Matagorda. That's were I keep my binders most of the time. Google Selkirk Island, I'm on the Colorado river.

Selkirk

Fred Demmon

Y-Block King
Fred,
We have a place leased between Hunt and Mountain Home....
All the seats and the console are out of a jeep (am I allowed to say that here?).

We (my in-laws) have 200 acres between Marble Falls and BeeCave just past Hamilton pool. Right on the Pedernalas river with a mile of river front.

My wifes grandfather bought the land about 35 years ago for $300 an acre.

I don't get up there enough

sammynomas

Farmall Cub
Still more. DSC00699.JPG

DSC00700.JPG

DSC00701.JPG

DSC00702.JPG

Oh yeah, I'm not even close to ya'll, I live in a burb of OKC. Sure like Selkirk's rides!!! That red truck sure is shiny!!!