BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Personal Businesses

Binder TV

jtl1100

Farmall Cub

Hi every one, I am taking my company Audio Visual Networking Plus to new levels and spent some money on professional graphics. I thought I would share them with you and look for some club support too.

The website is located at
http://www.avnplus.com

We are on Facebook too now so if your into that drop by over there and like my page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Audio-Visual-Networking-Plus/386979054722526
I am always willing to bend over backwards to help club members and even if you just want to bend my ear and buy nothing that is fine. PM me and I will share my cell with you.

For those of you that don't know me I deal with just about all Audio Visual, Networking, Control Systems, Home and Commercial Automation, Lighting Design security cameras etc. So whether you just want to mount a TV on the wall or would like to build a full production auditorium. Yeah, I do that.

I hope you all approve of the new graphic.

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
Super sharp website Joe! :punk:
Can I get a 55" flat screen with Bose surround sound in the Scout Lair? (JK)
You can come next Saturday and size up the Lair! :yes::yes:

jtl1100

Farmall Cub
Joke not withstanding I just so happen to sell Bose as well and they are producing a screen with a 5.1 soundsystem built into it. Including a sub. And yes it sounds amazing. You could even hear it over the exhaust leak noise I have.:punk:

sullyscout77

Binder Driver
Just to let all the northern members of GCB know; I took my original windshield to Able Glass in Conroe, from which they have now made a template for SII's.
Cost of new windshield was $97.43
Cost quoted to install at their shop is an additional $75.00, (drive your vehicle there)
Cost quoted to install at my house would be an additional $125.00

**(this does not include new gasket, available from LL dealers for around $80.00 IIRC)
hth

larryfenix

Farmall Cub
I am a Director of Marketing out of Katy. My background consists of graphic and web design, internet marketing, SEO, computer hardware, networking, tech support, data center planning, and some video production.

I am also the singer and rhythm guitarist for a Pop Punk band for the last 11 years "Kemo For Emo".