BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Personal Businesses

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous

Dirk Kolnsberg

Farmall Cub
If you belong to the GCB and own a small business please use this thread to tell us about who you are, what your business is about, how long you have been in business and of course where it is and any other contact information you would like to provide. This will now be a sticky right here at the top of the forum and will be an open thread meaning you can add or edit it at anytime.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

jtl1100

Farmall Cub
Sounds good.
I do custom sound and theater systems. Residential and vehicles. RV's Boats etc. Network, control systems and cable infrastructure. . . . . .

kb'sforme

High Wheeler
i don't expect many will need fire & rescue. but some one might need an electrican. i also do restoration work. anything from restoring antique appliances like fans,coke machines, ect. to auto, marine, bike.
as well as custom metal work. think black smithing and fab shop, more than auto paint and body.

aidoug

Farmall Cub
i own a&i fastener and supply on hwy 3 in south houston. we sell grade 5, grade 8 and stainless fasteners, along with drill bits pipe fittings and brass fittings. give me a call or visit our website aifast.com

kcgibbons

Farmall Cub
M-F, 8-5 I work for a industrial lubricants and metalworking fluids distributor. On the side I operate a chemical blending biz. we do floor waxes, degreasers, cleaning products, ect. for school districts, City of Houston. I'm working on a rust converter now.

Keith

ihscoutfanatic

Farmall Cub
I own a pool service and repair business. Dont know if that helps anyone out but if it does hit me up and ill be glad to help out.

M

mmeador

I work as an electrical designer for BDMI MEP engineers... we do hospital, manufacturing, and commercial building infrastructure. Once again, not so useful for a Binder. But it can be useful for bartering! Not to mention sound advice on honey do's.

radar232

Binder Driver
I'm a wanna be mechanic but I have military experience with small arms repair. Some, not all, translates into the civilian market. If anyone needs help diagnosing malfunctions or customizing let me know, I might be able to help. I am very familiar with AR-15 and FN FAL type weapons and some pistols and also get good deals on parts. (dealer pricing in most applications)

vhilbun

Farmall Cub
I am a Refractory Inspection Consultant and travel the world. I do custom camo paint on firearms when I have time.

Attachments

• P7250359.JPG
    P7250359.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • P7250362.JPG
    P7250362.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • DSCF6382.JPG
    DSCF6382.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • DSCF6384.JPG
    DSCF6384.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF6385.JPG
    DSCF6385.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 22

radman

Farmall Cub
I am a physician, interventional radiologist. I am Board certified in Radiology and recently Aesthetics. Our group is Innovative Radiology and we own Houston Medical Imaging. My subspecialty is pain management, epidural steroid injections, etc.

If anyone needs an MRI, CAT Scan, ESI, Botox, Liposuction, Breast biopsy, give me a shout. We are very good and will work with you. Might even barter.

Jim Cain MD
Radman

radar232

Binder Driver
I work at Fastenal in Spring just off Rayford Sawdust.
I am now allowed to offer some discounts to GCB members on most items in the store!!!

Last edited:

jtl1100

Farmall Cub
Update. I am now the general manager for Audio Visual Networking Plus. We do the cool stuff. Motorized projector lifts screens, speakers you can hear but not see, automate your whole house for lighting, ambient music, media servers and, sprinklers and remote surveillance from you laptops and smart phones. Nothing is too small and nothing is to big. Call me for help suggestions or just to hear me talk tech. Large facility managers and teachers please call. Oh and if you happen to have a yacht you want to build a real theater under stars on I'll make a cost only deal. I want pics for my portfolio.
Cheers!!!!

buggerbear

Farmall Cub
hey guys rob here i started a restoration shop i am only guy right now but i am finishing a 65 el camino i did a 72 chevy pu midway through a 70 chevelle and somewhere in there my t all will get done i know a couple of you guys and have been trying to get the business up and going so havent been to alot of meetings i am master certified auto tech, i put a pic of the chevy, i kmow its hard to find someone that can and will work on old stuff and thats what im tring to do but be affordable thanks guys

Attachments

• mobile 026.JPG
    mobile 026.JPG
    582.5 KB · Views: 32

buggerbear

Farmall Cub
thanks fred, sorry not in magnolia i wish i'm at 1960/290 got a real good deal on a little shop that had a paint booth in it

buggerbear

Farmall Cub
thanks sully i did buy a powerstroke for it bought the whole truck so it should be crazy, fred i will put the address up when i get home tommorrow in waco looking at a truck for a customer

scaasi

Farmall Cub
My wife & I own a feed, farm, & ranch store/ plant nursery.
The business has been here since 1945.
If you need any feed, tack, vegi plants or flowers give me a holler.:cowboy: