BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting format change

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous

Should we change the time when meetings are held

• Stay the odd months Jan-March-May-July-Sept-Nov

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Go to Even Months Feb-April-June-Aug-Oct-Dec

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Have a meeting every month

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fred Demmon

Y-Block King
When planning the meetings I try to take everything into account. But it seems that we just can’t seem to get a strong turn out consistently.
January gets tied to the new year holiday,
March gets tied to Rodeo,
July gets tied to Independence Day
September gets tied to Labor Day
November is open weekend of hunting season
So...... I have set up a poll to see what the thought process might be. One option keep it as it is, second option is go to the even months. The only true conflict I see there would be memorial weekend possibly. Or go to an every month meeting like they have at NTB
Not sure if every month would be better or worse
So please vote.
If you have another suggestion I am open to add that to the polL

Pewter99

Farmall Cub
I have not been to any meetings in a while. I seem to always be working on the Saturdays that the meetings are held. But I look forward to getting my Scout back on the road in a month or so and attend some meetings.

Sammy

Y-Block King
Don't know when the other guys have their meetings but does it have to be the first weekend of the month? Maybe the 2nd weekend?

Jim Perry

Farmall Cub
Regarding GBC Meetings …
Planning a weekend meeting when all GBC members are available will be nearly impossible.
Let’s plan for a scheduled 1st, 2nd or 3rd weekend of the month. Is a Saturday the better day?
Schedule a monthly meeting to begin and discuss if an every other month is better suited for all.
The meetings can be held at various locations around the city – we could consider an occasional meeting to be held at one of the area car shows
Personally, I would like to have a meeting place (or places) where we can have a quiet area for a
sit down meeting.
I’ve added my nickels worth …. Anyone else?

buggerbear

Farmall Cub
for what its worth , the first weekend is coffee and cars , i am there every time , kinda work related , but it might be a good meeting spot , plus alot of other cars , if i can get my travelall to start i would drive it , i plan on attending some meets this year ive got a coworker that just bought a travelette so hes got the curse ,lol