BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for International Scout Mechanic

Binder TV

class80

Farmall Cub
does any one out there know of a mechanic located in the Louisiana area that works specifically on the international motors? I have a 1980 Scout II with the 345 V8 that needs some work. Motor needs overhaul kit installed.

Mark Aycock

High Wheeler
If you could locate Ricky Bordelon who used to own Light Line of Louisiana in Baton Rouge, I'm sure he could recommend someone.

Randall Barringer

Y-Block King
Ricky will recommend David Windom. He is who was entrusted with his yellow Scout II when he got sick. If you want David´s number please PM me. I have known David for over 20 years and can say that he is a great person and mechanic. He might not have the time or desire to do the work, but he is at least a starting point.

class80

Farmall Cub
Ricky will recommend David Windom. He is who was entrusted with his yellow Scout II when he got sick. If you want David´s number please PM me. I have known David for over 20 years and can say that he is a great person and mechanic. He might not have the time or desire to do the work, but he is at least a starting point.
Randall, i would definitely like to acquire Mr. Davids number. But I'm new to this website and not sure how to PM you