BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Local run

Binder TV

That Guy

Farmall Cub
Nice vids and pics. I've pm'ed you about the club but I guess you didn't get it? If you could check I'd appreciate it. Anyway I really want to know if you guys are gonna charge a fee for being in your club. And why did you branch off or leave Sonora Desert Scouts? If that happened. I've heard that SDS can't figure out how to keep the members happy.
Thanks, John

az scout guy

Binder Driver
Nice vids and pics. I've pm'ed you about the club but I guess you didn't get it? If you could check I'd appreciate it. Anyway I really want to know if you guys are gonna charge a fee for being in your club. And why did you branch off or leave Sonora Desert Scouts? If that happened. I've heard that SDS can't figure out how to keep the members happy.
Thanks, John

John, as of now there are no dues to join.

To be an official member you have to make at least 3 successful trail runs, that is it. You can hang around as long as your trying to get your junk on the trail.

Reason for branching off from SDS,
We are an IH Offroad club
They are an IH club
The majority of the SDS club members are on the other side of town, so we do trail runs almost every weekend on this side.
It just made sense.

I have been a member of the SDS club since 1998, and will continue to be, we just have our own runs and meetings too.

Jayson
Mayor AZWB

That Guy

Farmall Cub
Thanks for the reply, branching off for that reason makes sense. My father was in SDS back in the late 90's and I was maybe 5 years old but I went on a few runs :D .Now it's my turn to hopefully get a Scout. It will be a while for the scout I'm trying to get to be road or offroad worthy though, so I hope you guys keep the scouts going.