BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join Great Lakes Binders!

Binder TV

JerryD

High Wheeler
Welcome to Great Lakes Binders, a club for IH owners in Michigan and surrounding areas. We are a group of fun loving people who share a common interest in International Harvester Trucks, Tractors, Farm Equipment, and household appliances. :D

Our organization is what might be considered "free-form"... there are no officers and no dues. Our choices tend to be made by majority vote.

As a young club, we're still starting to get our feet wet but our membership interests run a wide gamut of activities: off-roading/dune running, camping, attending shows, restoration, modification, and general get-togethers. Even if you don't live in Michigan, Feel free to participate! We want this to be a clean, family-fun group and enthusiasts of all ages are welcome!

To join up, please take a moment to introduce yourself in the GLB forum. Also, please post the following info for the club roster:
* IH vehicles/tractors/refrigerators/whatever owned
* What club events/activities that would interest you

Last edited:

keith4064

Farmall Cub
Hello fellow rust belt dwellers!
I'm new to the IH community, but have spent the last 40 odd years lusting after an IH truck - is it possible or even normal to lust after an IH . . . ? As a kid/teen in the 1970's, I recall going past the IH dealership that was on Ten Mile in Farmington Hills that would later become Bill Hermann Renault. I can't remember if he also ran the IH dealership, perhaps one of you remembers? What drew me to IH at a young age is that they were different. Everyone drove a Chevy or a Ford, but IH was different, weird and cool! I'm very excited to be a part of the IH community and look forward to interacting with similarily afflicted individuals! My other strange automotive obsession is for classic modified Minis. I have a Honda VTEC-powered 1972 Mini that is scary fun to drive. Happy New Year to all!
Regards,
Keith :clap:

rbelgum

Farmall Cub
Welcome to Great Lakes Binders, a club for IH owners in Michigan and surrounding areas. We are a group of fun loving people who share a common interest in International Harvester Trucks, Tractors, Farm Equipment, and household appliances. :D

Our organization is what might be considered "free-form"... there are no officers and no dues. Our choices tend to be made by majority vote.

As a young club, we're still starting to get our feet wet but our membership interests run a wide gamut of activities: off-roading/dune running, camping, attending shows, restoration, modification, and general get-togethers. Even if you don't live in Michigan, Feel free to participate! We want this to be a clean, family-fun group and enthusiasts of all ages are welcome!

To join up, please take a moment to introduce yourself in the GLB forum. Also, please post the following info for the club roster:
* IH vehicles/tractors/refrigerators/whatever owned
* What club events/activities that would interest you
Hello I have a 52 L110 that is currently in need of a motor, If any one has one let me know, would also be interested in IHC swap meets and shows

wrkshop

Farmall Cub
I'd like to join. I'm in Ohio and have a 78 traveler that I bought off darren that I'm currently working on.

Binder TV
Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group