BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Jeep Recovery Vehicle" sticker

jeff campbell

Staff member
Lars S said:
I'm sure you guys have seen the "It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand" stickers before.
Well I got one for my Trooper that says "Isuzu... because I DO understand" and one for my Scout that says "I don't want to understand". I think they had "Official Jeep recovery vehicle" or something similar too. I opted for the less threatining retalitory stickers instead. Anyways I think I got them from independent4x.com but I can't seem to find them on the site right now.

Those Jeep guys can be really stupid sometimes...
14178jeepstuck.jpg

First of all, did they not expect to get high centered? And look where they attached the tow strap on the bug!
some people just don't have a LICK of SENSE!wonder if they pulled the w-shield off!?jeff :eek:

b.rock

High Wheeler
Bruce Shealy said:
Like this??

http://img465.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dcp00069sz.jpg

I had mine made by a vinyl sign company locally in about 99 or 00,..I dont recall them being too expensive, I had 20 made and kept 4 and sold the rest , couldnt have been too pricey or else I would never have done it. 20 may have cost me 60.00,..I sold them for 10.00.
That is a good looking one. I like that.
Maybe I should just have them made. :) Since I'm not finding too many available. The one at OKoffroad is okay but a little cheesier than I was aiming at.
Lars S - that is an AWESOME picture. It's one of those things where it's so incredibly stupid you almost can't believe it's not staged.

DavidWTravelallfan

High Wheeler
Lars S said:
I'm sure you guys have seen the "It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand" stickers before.
Well I got one for my Trooper that says "Isuzu... because I DO understand" and one for my Scout that says "I don't want to understand". I think they had "Official Jeep recovery vehicle" or something similar too. I opted for the less threatining retalitory stickers instead. Anyways I think I got them from independent4x.com but I can't seem to find them on the site right now.

Those Jeep guys can be really stupid sometimes...
14178jeepstuck.jpg

First of all, did they not expect to get high centered? And look where they attached the tow strap on the bug!
I did that in my Travelall once at a mall. The snow was piled up between the spaces in the middle of the lot. Instead of going up the side, I drove through pushing the whole mass onto another car on the other side. I guess 7k and plenty of traction can do those things. :D