BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ivan Farley Buyout

Bren B

Farmall Cub
Barnes Intl. Trucks LLC recently completed the acquisition of the Ivan Farley collection of IH Scout and Light Line IH truck parts. Mr. Farley is known for his massive stockpile of IH rare IH parts.

The owner of Barnes Intl. Trucks LLC, Brendan Barnes would like to thank Ivan for his many years of parts service to the IH community. Brendan is looking forward to supplying Scout owners and enthusiasts for many years to come.

With this acquisition, Barnes IH is believed to have some of the largest holdings of used and rare IH light line parts on the east coast.

Attachments

• newspaper.jpg
    newspaper.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 480
  • scouts 1843.jpg
    scouts 1843.jpg
    1,000.8 KB · Views: 567
  • scouts 1844.jpg
    scouts 1844.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 566

Bren B

Farmall Cub
More pictures...

Attachments

• scouts 1828.jpg
    scouts 1828.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 525
  • scouts 1830.jpg
    scouts 1830.jpg
    971.1 KB · Views: 495
  • scouts 1839.jpg
    scouts 1839.jpg
    674.7 KB · Views: 507

Stan Lazeski

Farmall Cub
Brendan, Glad to see the parts went to a good home, it was nice having them available to us only a little over an hour away. Now we will just have to travel a little farther. Ivan is one of the most honest and fair guys in the IH business. If anyone can fill those shoes, it is Barnes International. Do you have all the parts moved? Just curious how many truck and trailer loads it took for all that stuff. Also, you did not happen to find a Dewalt 12 volt rechargable flashilight in all that stuff did you? Eric seems to have misplaced his, and the last time he remembers having it was when we went down to Ivans New Years Eve. Thanks Stan

Bren B

Farmall Cub
Stan, 9 trailer loads so far and probably one (maybe two) left. About 3000 miles put on my trucks doing this haul. I will say something to Ivan about the flashlight next time I'm there, I haven't found one so far, but all the parts are not yet unpacked. Please come down sometime and visit, that would be a fun day.

John Fleck

Farmall Cub
That collection look very similar to the stockpile i have here in Washington. Glad to see it will be getting out the the resto and fix up crowd to save these IH rigs and keep them on the road. Get in touch as I am sure we can be mutually beneficial to each other.

Regards
John

G G Jr

Farmall Cub
So glad to see it went from one honest dealer to another. That doesn't always happen but it's great when it does. Congratulations Brendon.

BayDog1

Farmall Cub
I went and saw the parts that Barnes International bought from Mr. Farley and all I can say is WOW! The amount of OEM parts as well as excellent used parts is quite impressive. If IH made it, chances are Barnes has got it. Good luck inventoring all that stuff Brendan!
BayDog1

pappajohn

Farmall Cub
Barnes Intl. Trucks LLC recently completed the acquisition of the Ivan Farley collection of IH Scout and Light Line IH truck parts. Mr. Farley is known for his massive stockpile of IH rare IH parts.

The owner of Barnes Intl. Trucks LLC, Brendan Barnes would like to thank Ivan for his many years of parts service to the IH community. Brendan is looking forward to supplying Scout owners and enthusiasts for many years to come.

With this acquisition, Barnes IH is believed to have some of the largest holdings of used and rare IH light line parts on the east coast.

Hey Brenden,

I just bought my first International. It's a 1973 1110 stepside. Need a gas tank and other parts. Is there anyway I can view your inventory online?

Thanks

Don Henke

Farmall Cub
HELLO BRENDEN, WOW, GREAT BUY.

I NEED A FEW PARTS FOR A '70-1100D PICKUP, PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING. WITH PRICE AND CONDITION.
DASH PAD, BLUE PREFFERED
STEERING, " "
arm rests, " "
windshield and gasket(standard)
marker light lens
parking light lens

thanks, DON

Ryan R

Farmall Cub
Brendan, as if everyone isn't looking for something. I'm searching for running boards for my '68 1200C long bed stepside. I've got a laundry list of wants but this is sort of on the top of priority. Thank you and congrats on the purchase.

Ryan