BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is TN valley binders out of business?

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

74binder

Binder Driver
Everybody seems to be on Facebook now. The most active bunch is the 615 Scout Club. The other is Smoky Mountain Binders.

I still wish people would post stuff here. FB is nice for instant picture posting but so much information seems to get lost or disappear only to be impossible to find again. Or in my case belonging to 15 different IH FB pages, I can never remember which one I saw the information I was looking for. People on FB actually refer people to Binder Plant for information.

Last edited:

Tucker H

Farmall Cub
Outside, Chattanooga myself, from what I've gathered over the last 2 years, the move has been to social medias. The 615 scout club has done a good job of "assisting" in making the move from the BP to FB IG Twitter etc. Easy. Plus they try to have monthly meetings at different restaurants in and around Nashville will weather allows. So most people go out for the meet and greet and show off what they've done to there rigs.

jeff campbell

Staff member
Everybody seems to be on Facebook now. The most active bunch is the 615 Scout Club. The other is Smoky Mountain Binders.

I still wish people would post stuff here. FB is nice for instant picture posting but so much information seems to get lost or disappear only to be impossible to find again. Or in my case belonging to 15 different IH FB pages, I can never remember which one I saw the information I was looking for. People on FB actually refer people to Binder Plant for information.
Gotta write it down

Binder TV
Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group