BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this an IH freezer?

Binder TV

TheGleaner

Farmall Cub
I remember that there was an IH or International chrome piece inside wrapped in paper but since the heirs of the place have deep pockets, they cleaned out everything, so the IH chrome piece is probably in a dump.

But when I got to thinking and looking, I can't find a chest freezer like this anywhere. We used to have the receipt that I thought was for this from an IHC dealer saying the model of the IH freezer, but again that was probably thrown away, or perhaps for a different one

(We contract for deeded the place and now we get the house and well thats supposed to be it, but this was put in before the house was built(its in the basement) with a M with a loader)

Attachments

• 20200429_233209.jpg
    20200429_233209.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 104

kdsmit

Binder Driver
It sounds like the weight is about right for an IH freezer (they are very heavy, I have helped to move several and would have loved to have an M with a loader, or anything with hydraulics for that matter (did I mention that they were heavy?)). Other than that, I cannot tell from the picture.

TheGleaner

Farmall Cub
I haven't had time to pull the cover off yet...

It doesn't exactly want to move after sitting there since atleast 1955...(basement was built about then but they said they had it before that)