BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

INTERNATIONAL PICKUP PAINT HELP

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

AshleyNichole

Farmall Cub
I'm desperate for some help!

We have a 1955 International Pickup that we are restoring and I have searched high and low for the DUPONT paint formulas for the Harvester Red #50 and the Magnolia Ivory #9. I cannot find it ANYWHERE!!!! We want this truck to be restored to it's original beauty and the two toned red and cream colors are gorgeous! If there are any IH enthusiasts who want to help me, it would be greatly appreciated!!!!! We have the truck completely stripped down and in primer now and are at a standstill with paint until we find the correct codes and formulas!

Attachments

• 28277074_10214295973260472_7219079124532729122_n.jpg
    28277074_10214295973260472_7219079124532729122_n.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 119
  • ih.jpg
    ih.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Dana Strong

Lives in an IH Dealership
I know this isn't a TRACTOR, but it is still an International question!! I'm desperate for some help!

So is Syria, ... but I won't go there...in more than one way.
The General Tech section would be much more suitable for this thread, and a title describing the problem might attract more readers who know about the subject. You can click the lower "Report" button and ask it be moved, then use a button such as Thread Tools in the top right to open a menu which includes Editing Title, I believe.

mallen

Dreams of Cub Cadets
I'm desperate for some help!

We have a 1955 International Pickup that we are restoring and I have searched high and low for the DUPONT paint formulas for the Harvester Red #50 and the Magnolia Ivory #9. I cannot find it ANYWHERE!!!! We want this truck to be restored to it's original beauty and the two toned red and cream colors are gorgeous! If there are any IH enthusiasts who want to help me, it would be greatly appreciated!!!!! We have the truck completely stripped down and in primer now and are at a standstill with paint until we find the correct codes and formulas!
Welcome aboard. This entire site is about International Harvester, not just the tractors. The general forum is for questions regarding trucks and SUVs. Theres a wealth of informational available.