BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"International" Dog Day

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group

AdamT

Farmall Cub
My stupid lab for the past week has been sniffing a skunks ass hole. Nothing we do seems to help the smell... We've got a skunk deoderizer spray. I've moth balled the whole rear yard. The first time he took a full load in the face.

All I can say is dogs may be man's best friend but I thinks it's because theyre too dumb not to be.
I have been fortunate that over the years none of my own dogs have been skunked, but a friend who was staying with me had a Chow cross which thought she was a hunter...

https://www.humanesociety.org/resources/de-skunking-your-dog

This mixture works well and a number of other friends with skunked dogs have also had good success with it.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

winchested

Dreams of Cub Cadets

kdsmit

Binder Driver
The girls helped me deliver a load of hay.
KIMG0015.JPG

kdsmit

Binder Driver
Don't forget about the dryer sheet trick, "For lighter" odors! Just wipe them down with a dryer sheet!

RinTX

High Wheeler
I have been fortunate that over the years none of my own dogs have been skunked, but a friend who was staying with me had a Chow cross which thought she was a hunter...

https://www.humanesociety.org/resources/de-skunking-your-dog

This mixture works well and a number of other friends with skunked dogs have also had good success with it.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Yes that mixture does work.
Had a skunk show up and get my dog twice in one week. I got the skunk after the second one in a trap. Wet cat food works well.
A piece of advice - don’t stand right next to your dog when it’s barking at a skunk...