BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"International" Dog Day

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous

Kokomala

Farmall Cub
Since today is "International Dog Day" here is a picture of my dog in my International.

doginternational.jpg

77GlacierBlue

Farmall Cub
Ha ha ha. I don't have any animals but this thread is awesome! Kokomala's dog looks like it's going to a fight. And I'm pretty sure those three dudes in Scoutboy's last photo are headed on a beer run. :beer:

Scoutboy55

Farmall Cub
Ha ha ha. I don't have any animals but this thread is awesome! Kokomala's dog looks like it's going to a fight. And I'm pretty sure those three dudes in Scoutboy's last photo are headed on a beer run. :beer:

Not a beer run that time, but a Saturday morning Burrito run. And yeah, some of the guys and gals in these pics are chasing squirrels with God now. Funny how a Scout will last forever and some dogs won't make it through a set of tires or brakes... Ah well, we all get a kick out of the pics and the memories they bring, right? Keep 'em coming!
BTW, there were 7 in the bed of that red scout. Labs blend in....

stroker3

Lives in an IH Dealership
Not a beer run that time, but a Saturday morning Burrito run.
The first two look like they just got pulled over...... ...LOL

There's nothing like a dog. Had them around pretty much all my life. Can't believe our latest is 11 already. She's been about the best so far so yes, they just don't live long enough.

RinTX

High Wheeler
yall stop it....your making me miss my Lab now even more....shes gone on to dog heaven,,can't bring myself to get another just yet
It will happen when it is time. About a year after I lost my absolute favorite - the local animal control guy posted a pic of 7 pups found along a local road. It was time for me...

stroker3

They don't make a habit of back talking or bitching 24/7.
I believe there's a saying about dogs and the more people you meet. It's so true. The wifes in another room somewhere mumbling about something and the dog is laying right behind my chair quiet as a mouse.

yall stop it....your making me miss my Lab now even more....shes gone on to dog heaven,,can't bring myself to get another just yet
It'll come . Maybe a little sooner now. We all go through the same thing. I guess we have different ways of dealing with it. Some get a replacement as the dog ages. I can't do that. Some go right out and get another. Just can't do that either. Real tough after losing one, worse when they have to be put down. Especailly a favorite. Took about three years for us to start looking after the last one. Realized the kids were getting older , one of them didn't really remember and was begining to be afraid of dogs . Took about another year casually looking for a dog we knew would be good with kids, either a Lab or a Golden. A Golden puppy came along through a customer and we've never gone anywhere since that the dog couldn't . She's been all over the country with us. Being 11 the kids basically grew up with this dog so just thinking about it I know it will be real rough when the time comes. The kids are pretty much on their own now and the fear of dogs is long gone. They missed our dog so one just picked up a very nice Husky and the oldest has a Pit mix.

winchested

Dreams of Cub Cadets
My stupid lab for the past week has been sniffing a skunks ass hole. Nothing we do seems to help the smell... We've got a skunk deoderizer spray. I've moth balled the whole rear yard. The first time he took a full load in the face.

All I can say is dogs may be man's best friend but I thinks it's because theyre too dumb not to be.

stroker3

:laugh::laugh::laugh:........dogs doing what dogs do. Mine tore her ACL chasing a rabbit a few months back. No smell but $$$$$ and she has absolutely no idea what to do with it if she ever caught one

A little late but a suggestion.. no skunk, no smell.

jeff campbell

Staff member
My stupid lab for the past week has been sniffing a skunks ass hole. Nothing we do seems to help the smell... We've got a skunk deoderizer spray. I've moth balled the whole rear yard. The first time he took a full load in the face.

All I can say is dogs may be man's best friend but I thinks it's because theyre too dumb not to be.
Tomato juice bath.but 1st get rid of skunk.