Going to step out of my comfort zone here. Sign me up for 4hours of whatever on whenever, hows that for flexable. Just tell me what to do and I'll try not to screw it up.
Ya kain't use tha "kidz" excuse Mark...we got stuff for kidz ta do all day long on Satidy!
And gazz price ain't gonna git it either. Just budget a dollar a mile. Kain't yawl 'jes pile in that stinkoilburner limo with Kyle and make like Amtrak?
I penciled ya in on the spreadsheet for sumthin' on Satidy...it can be erased.
Thanks for the offer!
Come on folks! If furriners from Washington can volunteer TWO hours at tha BEE, you locals can dam shore do tha same!
Angela is ON tha list Greg!
Please give her a BIG hug anda THANK YOU for us!
Matt, Kathy, and Mike have got some really fun stuff lined up for "Kidzone"! We'll be providing details soon!
Sorry Mike.. I am so excited I have to break the news...
- Pb Blaster races
- What's wrong with this linkage
- Find the lost nut on the pavement
- Frustrated Hammer Toss
- Craig's List Search Competition
- Degreasing the engine while daddy's at work
- What is daddy yelling when he's working on the old truck
- IH Iron Identification. AKA: Why does daddy drive by that old farm truck real slow